Fifth Third Bank / predatory fees, banking practices, and horrible customer service
After this being the SECOND time that this ridiculously absurd bank has given me and my partner the run around about our account, I felt it was due time to come and complain. First and foremost, Fifth Third Bank is a predatory fee bank. Jacob and I switched from Lafayette Savings Bank to Fifth Third Bank about a year ago when we moved to Indianapolis. No idea why, but we did.
Long story short. We overdrafted our account by 45 cents and were charged $148 in overdraft fees due to "Pending Transactions." I sat on the phone with Customer Service for a decade and a half with some ignorant SOB named Michelle who decided to treat me like a four year old and explain "finger painting by Fifth Third."
Well let me tell you something, I don't appreciate being spoken to like a four year old, number one and number two, they call other banks loan sharks (like American General Finance). HAH! Excuse me, but that's almost 35000% interest on $0.45.
Just watch out. These people are horrible and don't help worth a damn.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - employee kj1moc2a
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees