Fifth Third Bank / lost my payments
Fifth Third Bank lost my April, May and June mortgage payment. They called my home on an "unknown caller" number on several occassions to find out when I would make my payment? Ha, They also sent delinquent notices, Ha. I faxed over to them the confirmations numbers from my online banking of all my payments. I received a call on SUNDAY from an unknown caller number, it was Fifth Third Bank and a guy, named "Paul" using language as if he was a collection agency was demanding money. The late payment information showed up on my credit report!!! I asked Paul for the CEO information, he gave a name but no contact information.
I found on my own it is Kevin Kabbot from the headquarters in Cinninati, Ohio.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.