Fifth Third Bank / lost $5,000 check
Bank here at your own risk.
Fifth Third lost a $5, 000 check. It went into my account and the next day when I checked online it was gone. I went back to the branch where I had deposited the check (Oak Park Illinois) and they had absolutely no record of the check ever being deposited. Not electronically, not in their log, not anywhere. The only record, per the bank manager, was the receipt in my hand, and of course the money withdrawn from Chase. The handling of this matter from a customer service perspective was rude and unprofessional.
Bank here (Fifth Third) only if you do not care how you are treated or how incompetently the staff performs!
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm