Fifth Third Bank / poor service and questionable practices
My aged mother recently discovered a CD that was to have come due two years ago, Oct 2007. I called Fifth Third bank who confirmed the existence of the CD and the fact that they had not sent out a renewal notice in 2007. They offered to pay the face value of the CD, ignoring that they have been collecting interest on that money for two years without paying one cent to my mother. I asked for an interest adjustment to offset her losses. Three months later they finally told me that there is nothing that they are willing to do about this situation except cut a check for the amount on the CD. That’s what I call customer service. I am sorry that our government is bailing out businesses that do not care about their customers.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.