Fifth Third Bank / guilty of harassing communication!
Fifth Third Bank is guilty of Harassing communications this is prosecutable by law according to the Title 13 here in the State of Alabama so if you are getting them annoying phone calls go down to the local magistrate and file a Harassing Communications Warrant for the arrest of the CEO of Fifth Third Bank if enough people do this it is bound to force the illegal practice that they use to be stopped this charge can be multiple and so he can be prosecuted as many time as people file this. They use scrupulous business practices so the only way to fight back is to hit them by using the laws available to the consumers. Please check this with your local laws.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - service
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - check cashing
- Fifth Third - overdraft fees
- Fifth Third Bank / 53.com - overdraft fees and a very rude rcm
- Fifth Third Bank - I am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.