FIDO — cheating and false promises
The truth is fido will grab every dollar.. Nickel and dime you with every opportunity they can get.. So don't give them any chance!
The lesson is clear: don't ever, I repeat do not sign any contract commitment (even if its verbal) with fido or rogers
As it is most likely, the renewal agreement is not a formal contract, (its a red flag and a good indication of scam) for example: a telemarketer or fido agent calls you up asking about you customer's satisfaction
And offers you a free sony ericsson w300i phone for $0 but the catch is you will have to agree to a 3 year agreement and the new number is already activated.. If you wanted to cancel after that, too late.. You will be punished with a hefty ecf fee. This is one their sneaky tricks.. Another one is the system access fees
(who ever said fido dropped those fees after november 4, 2008?)
Remember: without your signature on the contact, it won't hold up, if they do this without your consent or knowledge
You can use this as evidence to dispute this to the fido customer relations department.
Hope this helps, its time to declare war on fido.
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing