[Resolved] Fido Mobileregarding my phone bill

I am an international student. complaining about my Fido mobile bill . i took this Fido connection last year with 62$ per month bill . i use this connection mostly for the local usage and internet .first two months i payed 62$ as my mobile bill after it increases like 150 and then it going up . as i am an student i can't afford the bill so i called the customer care and asked for a detailed bill .but the customer executive is not willing to give a detailed instead of giving me the bill she told me that we can resolve your problem by choosing other option in mobile bill. i asked 3-4 times for the detailed bill calling in different times . they are not willing for that and last December i lost my sim card and i called them to cancel my phone number . i thought the mobile service was cancelled .but i don't know two days back i received a letter from a collection agency named Gatestone to pay back an amount of $ 1, 133.31.I am not using this no for along time and i thought this no was cancelled . now what i have to do i don't know my email had some issues so i didn't noticed that they are sending me the bill .my problem is i am international student this is a big issue for me that collection agency recovery and all will affect my stay in Canada . one more issue is i don't know what to do to resolve this problem . as i am student i payed a big amount as my fees and for my stay in Canada please help me to resolve this problem this, my humble request .

• Resolution Statement

• Fido Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017

Hey geethu gopan,
    First I'd like to apologize for your experience, the last thing we want is to make your stay in Canada as an International student stressful. We'd love a chance to take a look at your account to sort this out . Can you please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter so we can help you out? I'm looking forward hearing from you :) . - Ranya

Ge
May 17, 2017

Comments

•   May 17, 2017

To make it easier for you to find us, here are the links to reach out :
    Facebook: http://bit.ly/PMFido