FIDO / mobile phone

1 Montreal, Canada

I have just ended a TERRIBLE episode of LOUSY customer service, trying to rectify a fido rip-off.
2 days for over a half hour each time. To correct a mistake fido made!! over billing me for the last 5 months!!
I spent over an hour during the last 2 days to be told I would get a measly 30$ credit rather than the 60$ refund I should get!!! ...NOT counting my wasted time !!
While I wasted all this time on hold ... for nothing! I took the opportunity to do some research. It seems that here are legions of other unsatisfied customers out there with similar complaints. It looks like the reviews are a bit over 90% BAD.

I cancelled a useless service that they practically forced on my. They didnt cancel it properly, after sending me a CONFIRMATION IT WAS CANCELLED!!
Now they refuse to correct their mistake, so I end up paying for it!!
Great business model fido!... just Rip off your clients!

• Updated by dan rabinovich, Jan 04, 2019

the follow-up, in all fairness and disclosure... although this problem has taken waayy too much time, effort, and aggravation!
    Spending all that time on the fone with a supervisor, who just repeated over&over the same garbage-excuses...
    Finally the way to go was direct to social media & review sites! Seems to have got their attention!
    Got a call from the P.R. head-office and it only took another 10 minutes (aacchh!) to resolve!
    they admitted their mistake and credited my account.
    Now the only owe me for the wasted hour and a half it took me!! :P

Da