FIA Card Services / Cancelling credit lines for no reason
Get this - FIA seems to be going on a rampage - my wife had applied to one of their offers for a "new" signature card because it was offered without a fee.
They called her and during the course of the discussion determined that she didn't work ( she's been a stay at home mom for 25 years). At which point the customer service agent told her he was not going to approve her and would even lower her current credit limit. Needles to say - she was pissed and told him so..
So it turns out the little vindictive ### types it up wrong ... and subsequently reports that I don't work ... so get this - they summarily cancel BOTH of my credit cards and my wifes as well ( all which had a zero balance of course) - without telling us! ( well - we did get a letter - 10 days later). Needles to say all ties to BofA have been severed - after 25 years of carefully building my credit - some low level idiot wipes out about 80K of credit line - because one of their customer service agents sucks - Good Riddance BOA.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank of America - bank causing high overdrawn account & unnecessary fees
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud department
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America Corporation - rewards program
- Bank Of America Corporation - location