Fia Card Services Bank Of America / fradulent activity - they stole from my bank account
I noticed unauthorized activity on my bank account and immediatly open a fraud case with my bank. FIA Card Services had made up a "check" interestingly enough and submitted it as a "phone" payment. Listing themselves as my signatory on this bogus check. My bank concluded their investigation of the fradulent activity and found my claim to be valid.
If you MUST deal with them, be VERY careful. I called asking for supervisors several times to alert them to the fact that there must be some mistake - only to be told - Oh no, you remember don't you - YOU made the phone payment...I have never in my life at any time made a phone payment for anything.
Scary that they are that unethical. I have documentation to back up my claims if any lawyers out there get enough cases and want to go after them. I would be happy to provide it!
More Fia Card Services Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing