Fedex / delivered package to someone else!

1 WA, United States Review updated:

So i ordered a product online that i needed delivered as soon as possible, the company only offered shipping through fedex. I have had problems with fedex in the past, mainly due to them chucking my packages from the street at my front door. This was the only company that had the product that i needed so i went with them even though i didnt care for their shipping arrangements. I went with the 2 day express delivery, paying an extra 22$ for this service on the 1st of april. My package was shipped all around the united states from arizona, new mexico, texas, tennesse and then finnaly to spokane washington. The delivery date ended up being the 4th of april, doesnt exactly sound like 2day service to me but that i didnt have as much of a problem with as what followed. The fedex guy never delivered it to me! I honestly have no idea where it went, but i belive either the fedex guy took my package or delivered it to someone else who kept it! I was here at my house waiting for it the entire day since the tracking site said it was 'on the truck for delivery'. 4pm came around and i checked the tracking site again to see "delivered: left at front door". I called the local fedex place here in spokane and they wouldnt help me with anything, i had to call the main 1800 gofedex number. After going through their horrible computerized menu i finnaly got a hold of a real person, who did nothing but write a memo for the local place that i just called to ask the driver about it!!! Of course when the asked him he said he is 100% positive that he delivered my package, even added that he put it in between my door and screen door, which by the way was impossible since my screen door is locked from the inside! So here i am out about 150$ plus alot of wasted time because fedex is a horrible corporation that doesnt care about their customers.

Ja

Comments

La
  21st of May, 2008

well, well, well, I got the EXACT SAME story . It was put inside the screen door, you know what? I dont even have a screen door!!! The traffic was heavy that particular day and I am sure my $115 package is in the garbage somewhere and all I am getting is the runaround on my reimbursement, the shipper is filing claim but he said it was up to fedex to make the final decision, well, after reading these comments I guess I am out my money and my trouble and leg work trying to get my money for something that isnt even my fault. All I want is my package, not the runaround. I will never use fedex again, I am "FED" up with their sorry service.