Fedex / worst customer service ever!

1 3875 Airways, Module H3 Department 4634Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:

I was really surprised about the fedex shipments delivery . I faced problems in 2 occasions. They are not evening bother to enter into the apartment and check in the office. UPS is inquiring in the apartment office and try to deliver to the address.

1) My First name and Last name is not listed in the directory of my apartment . In my apartment they listed my first name and middle name in stead of last name . Fedex delivery was returned back stating that "Incorrect Address" .

2) In the Directory, only one name can be listed . the other shipment which came to my wife also returned stating that the name is not listed in the directory . If there are 4 people in the apartment, is it mean that only one person can get the FedEX service.

The interesting part is both the shipments were sent on overnight and Fedex not even understand the urgency . I have taken up these cases to my employer and I am trying to change the contract to UPS .

When I contact customer service, they are not ready to answer and they are dropping the lines .

Va

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2008

I ordered a cellphone replacement that was supposed to be here yesterday. The tracking info showed "Incorrect Address" apparently the seller spelled my street name wrong but it was only one single letter off. You would think that FedEx has implemented a networked address-checker system for all their drivers to use so they won't waste anybody's time. But obviously not because their drivers so lack common sense that they'd just take the package back to their station and leave it there.

So I called their Customer Service to verify the address and the lady confirmed with me TWICE, telling me that the address has been corrected and it will be delivered the next day before 4:30PM. Just to make sure, I called back again and spoke to someone else to re-verify the address and she told me the same thing, it has been corrected. Today, another caution move, I called them again to check on the status and the lady said she'll have the Station contact me because she doesn't know what's going on about that package. Guess what? Nobody called me back. So today I waited until 4:47PM, no package, no FedEx Truck. Then I called them yet again, this time the lady told me that the address is incorrect so I told her it was corrected yesterday, she said no. So I complained to her about the reps I spoke to whom never did their jobs. Then I verified with her and turned out the street name was spelled wrong and those two from yesterday never even bothered to change anything. So now, I have to wait another day for them to deliver but I'm not even sure that I will get it now. I am pissed off beyond imagination that I just want to rock their Call Center and Station. These Fookers need to be taught some lessons and experience the rage of pissed off consumers.

• Fr