Fedex Express / fedex driver hit my car
My workplace sends packages everyday by Fedex. We have a regular driver but on March 31st of 2009, we did not. I was leaving work and noticed that Fedex had arrived and he was parked in the isle as usual. The van was parked with no lights on and it wasnt running, so I continued to back out my spot. i was almost cleared and more than half way out of my spot when i noticed the Fedex van flying backwards towards me! i quick pulled forward back into my spot as i laid on the horn and the driver never even slowed down until he hit my driver side rear fender of my NEW car! The driver never said anything, no apology, even when the police were called and now I am dealing with their insurance company. It took me 2 weeks to for them to file the claim and the driver never even notified his manager and he has the nerve to say the whole thing was my fault when his insurance had to call him... he had no damage to his vehicle but took pictures of my car's damage???... please! the damage isn't too bad, its just an inconvenience now. according to others, Fedex's insurance is something great but i have yet to see this 'greatness' people talk about. The girl handling my file is a complete dip and she first told me Fedex would pay for the damage and then she took it back and said i will have to front half if i want my car fixed... hell no. i will never use fedex again!
More Fedex Express Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - lying about attempted delivery on 27 dec 2018- 4773 5093 3446
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver