Fedex Couriers Limited / fraud

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family and i also hope that this email meets you in a Good condition since i have lost contact with you for so long.

I have been waiting for you ever since to contact me for your Confirmed Bank Draft of $850.000.00 United States Dollars that was allotted to you but I did not hear or receive any email or phone calls from you ever since that time, Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft of $850, 000.00 with FedEx Couriers Limited, West Africa, I then traveled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of December.

What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FedEx Couriers Limited to deliver your Bank Draft directly to your postal Address in your country is ($250.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $250.00US Dollars.

I would have paid for that also but the FedEx Courier Group said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the FedEx Couriers Limited now for the delivery of your Draft with this informationbellow;

Contact Person: Mr. Jacob Walter
Email Address: mrjacobwalter2@yahoo.pl
Telephone:+[protected]

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address() and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking Pin Number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $250.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also letme know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Marcia Oliveira.

United Nation Grant Allocation Officer
Compensation Board Organisation

Comments

• In
      5th of May, 2009

I think you're just terrible at life if you think this e-mail was really sent from Fedex.

This is a scam, that you fell for. By that I mean, you actually thought it was from Fedex.
    Just to make things clear for you, it was not from Fedex.

Good luck in life my friend, I would advise never speaking to a salesman because they'll sell you anything.

• He
      1st of Nov, 2010

This is a recent email sent to me about a winning I should receive. My question does the woman below work for your company Mrs Kimberly Allen.
    Regards
    Helen

Package‏
    31/10/2010
    Reply â–¼Delete
    Show details
    Hide details FedEx Delivery Add to contacts
    From: FedEx Delivery (malievan@cable.net.co)
    Sent: Sunday, 31 October 2010 3:17:03 PM
    To:
    1 attachment | Download all attachments (82.9 KB)
    FedEx-1.pdf (51.9 KB)

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.
    Wait, it's safe! | I'm not sure, show content

Dear Customer!!!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We thought that the sender gave you our contact details and that you would have contacted us by now. We would also let you know that a letter is also attached to your package. However, we cannot quote its content to you via E-mail for privacy reasons.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth $800, 000.00 USD, in FedEx we do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but in Bank Drafts only.

The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from the United States but he is in Nigeria for a three (3) month Surveying Project. for he is working with a consulting firm in Nigeria West Africa. We are sending you this E-mail because your package is been registered on a Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for the immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will only take us one working day (24 hours) for your package to arrive at its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 US Dollars to the FedEx Delivery Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx Company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the facts that all items & packages registered with us has a time limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possible demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information.

We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package those not have a return address.

Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the details given below:
    FedEx Delivery Post -:
    Contact Person: Mr. Uche Davids
    uchedavids@wss-id.org

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.
    This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
    FULL NAMES:
    AGE
    MARITAL STATUS:
    COUNTRY:
    OCCUPATION:
    Kindly complete the above form and submit it to the delivery manager
    on: uchedavids@wss-id.org
    As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees.

As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $105 US Dollars.

They will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter to your residence. Which usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery service.

Note: That we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and he has not gotten a phone yet.

We personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mrs. Kimberly Allen.
    FedEx Online Team Management.