Menu
Swift Response Road Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Swift Response Road Services
reviews & complaints

www.swiftresponseroadservices.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 3 Reviews

Swift Response Road Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Swift Response Road Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Swift Response Road Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Swift Response Road Services reviews & complaints

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swift Response Road Services swift response road services, they came fast and helped me out when my car broke down

swift response road services, they came fast and helped me out when my car broke down. They were part of my assistance package and I'm glad they were there. I'd tell my friends to use them too.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swift Response Road Services I had to call Swift Response Road Services, LLC for a tire change today

I had to call Swift Response Road Services, LLC for a tire change today. They sent someone out, but unfortunately, I lost my lug lock. The service person tried to help me find it, but we couldn't locate it, so he didn't end up doing any work. However, I later discovered that my gun was missing from my car. I'm not sure who the service guy was, but he wore glasses and had a 513 phone number. I reported my stolen gun to the authorities and am hoping for some help in finding out who took it.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swift Response Road Services June 28,2022

June 28,2022. Allstate got me hooked up with these guys. I didn't choose them, they just showed up. The dude who came to help me was driving a car, not a truck. He didn't even say hi, just walked up and I had to ask if he was there for my tire. He said yes and then pulled out his stuff from his trunk, including a break bar. He looked like he was ready to play basketball and smelled like he had just smoked a joint. I gave him the lug lock key and he broke the lug. What the heck, man? Why didn't you use power tools? He obviously didn't know what he was doing. I was so mad, I just shook my head. He said sorry, took some pics, and told me there would be no charge. Of course there's no charge, you broke my lug nut! The one that was keyed! He left in a hurry and didn't care about it at all.

I called the number that was texted to me for Swift Response Road Services and talked to an older guy who said he was the manager. He seemed to make sense at first and said he would talk to the worker and make a claim with Allstate. But then the call got cut off and I had to call him back. He said after seeing the pics that his worker showed him, it wasn't their fault. Something about a cross thread. No way, man. You broke it, you own it. I saw the one-star reviews and that tells me enough. They need to cover the damages they made. My car is only a year old and they messed up my tire rim. I have to get the stem repaired and get a new lug with the lock on it. I didn't ask for this. I already had a flat tire and this just made it worse. Now I have to go to the dealership and deal with this. I need my car for work. This is going to cost me in more ways than one.

Hide full review

Is Swift Response Road Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Swift Response Road Services as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Swift Response Road Services stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Swift Response Road Services should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Swift Response Road Services earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Swift Response Road Services achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Swift Response Road Services has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Swiftresponseroadservices.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Swift Response Road Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Swiftresponseroadservices.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Swiftresponseroadservices.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Swift Response Road Services, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Swiftresponseroadservices.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The swiftresponseroadservices.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

Swift Response Road Services Customer Reviews Overview

Swift Response Road Services is a reputable roadside assistance company that has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its customers. The company has been praised for its prompt response times, professionalism, and affordability.

Customers have reported that the company's technicians are knowledgeable and skilled, and are able to quickly diagnose and fix a wide range of vehicle issues. They have also praised the company's customer service, noting that representatives are friendly, helpful, and responsive.

In addition to its excellent service, Swift Response Road Services is also known for its competitive pricing. Customers have reported that the company's rates are fair and transparent, and that there are no hidden fees or charges.

Overall, Swift Response Road Services is a highly recommended option for anyone in need of roadside assistance. With its fast response times, skilled technicians, and affordable pricing, it is clear why so many customers have had positive experiences with this company.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Swift Response Road Services contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Swift Response Road Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swift Response Road Services Customer Service. Initial Swift Response Road Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Swift Response Road Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Swift Response Road Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Swift Response Road Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.