Fedex / just never showed and lost a separate package
Package was out for delivery and my wife and I spent the whole day at home waiting for the package to arrive so we could sign for it.
At 8 pm no driver ever showed but at 8:14 pm the tracking number showed delivery attempt / customer not available.
Lies! They never showed!
After several calls I ended up driving 1 hour to pick up the package myself. Absolutely ridiculous. Turns out the driver was going to be fired so he left with the truck that morning and didn't deliver a single package.
A separate situation but at the same time FedEx had a package out for delivery for me on the 12th of June. The package never arrived but the tracking indicated it was at the facility. I spoke with FedEx and they claimed that the package was damaged and in QA. I called back in a few days to check the status, tracking number never changed, and they stated that the package could not be found. No one had seen it, it was not on any of the trucks, and not in the facility.
I placed a claim with FedEx and awaited response.
Just this evening someone stops by my house that happened to be doing neighbourhood cleanup. He found a box under a tree, completely soaked and torn to pieces...yea, it was my package.
I called FedEx to check the status of my claim and inform them of the new insult to the already sore injury they've caused. To make the whole situation even worse I was informed that my claim had been denied due to a "waiver." I am waiting a call from the claims department and the customer associate (who has been extremely helpful, btw) to get more information.
This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm pissed!
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - lying about attempted delivery on 27 dec 2018- 4773 5093 3446
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver