Fedex / late delivery and no help

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States

Fedex has the worst workers ever in brooklyn NY. My package is a day late and no one can give me a reason why. Those fuken brooklyn workers in Fedex station is a piece of ###. Work for big corporations all my life, I will never disrespect my clients the way these fuken ### in brooklyn fedex. One ### is call jared and the other stupid ### is call Christal. I lived in brooklyn all my life and now i know and understand is wherever is the station is located at, is the type of people and personality you will come across. What I think of fedex in brooklyn is under produced and with totally unprofessional employees. Fire most of the people that has complaints under their belts and hire people with morals and with a little help. One suggestion is a little phone call to the driver and locate his stupid ###. Stop fuken slacking off, it's the holidays. Why do i fuken go holiday shopping on line early, for what if I am going to have these problems. Next time I fuken order G's from Neiman Marcus, I will makesure Fedex will never deliver my packages.