Federal Express / fedex

Brazil Review updated:

I have a package held by customs since January 11 of the current year, here in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Fedex claims it is being examined at customs and I have sent over ten different documents, but they (FEDEX) did nothing two facilitate things, or keep me informed of what was going on. Today February 5th, 2010 and I still do not know if it is going to be shipped or not - (two briar pipes to be restored in Switzerland).

I had never experienced this kind of problem with UPS, which I regard as a much better company. FEDEX did nothing to mitigate these bureaucratic demandss typical of 3rd world countries, and IN FACT, TOOK OVER TEN DAYS TO INFORM ME OF WHAT WAS GOING ON!

LAF Whately
Feb 5th, 2010

Comments

• Lu
      18th of Dec, 2013

We received tonight around 17:45 PM, Wednesday December 18, 2013 a package from Macy's impregnated with tobacco odor, foul smelling; last week we have a similar situation, we did send an e-mail to Federal Express complaining the same day, but, we did not received any answer.-
    Driver employee smoking inside the track in cold days like today make all the customer packages to have an ugly, foul smell of tobacco, like an ash tray.-
    With this experience, more likely, will not recommend the use of FedExpress service.-
    I would appreciate your answer.- our adders is 615 parliament ct, Rockford, il. 61107
    E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com