Fed Ex / fed ex bad driver

1 Georgetown, United States Review updated:

I want to make a complaint about a fed ex drivers. Last night i got off on the Sadieville, Ky exit coming from the north on I-75 and as i was crossing the bridge over the interstate one of the Fed Ex trucks got off on the Sadieville exit coming from the south on I-75, when he got up to the bridge he ran the stop sign and i had to slam on my breaks to keep from hitting him due to the fact that he ran the stop sign. I had my wife and 6 year old son in the car with me. I did not get the truck number because he didn't turn off, he went straight through the stop sign and continued on I-75 North and i didn't want to chase him down. I hope you can find out who this driver was because this is totally uncalled for and could have killed all three of us if i hadn't seen him and i hadn't slammed on my breaks.

Comments

• Lw
      14th of Oct, 2014

There was a fed-ex driver driving out of a parking lot at 142 Railroad Ave Westminster, Maryland like a mad man almost hitting another truck in the parking lot his tag number on his trailer was z-55494 watch out this nut!!!