FashionMia / fashion mia - have been waiting over 6 months for refund on returned items - lots of weak excuses

B1962743 - order a series of dresses (4) - similar to others, the sizes were ridiculously understated. When I contacted them about sizing they strongly recommended I keep them and re-gift them. This was not an option and I elected to return these items to the California address for a refund.

I have written numerous times to them nicely, and most recently, quite aggressively, demanding my refund (it was over $100). I am getting a series of weak excuses - always accounting. The English is poor and there is no effort to remediate. I strongly believe they don't intend to refund my purchase.

So 6 months later, they have my money and their goods - not a bad business transaction! I feel duped and robbed. I will never recommend this site to anyone.

Sg
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Jan, 2018

What were the sizes suppose to be compared to what was actually shipped? Did you receive an R.A. (return authorization) number before shipping? This is pretty standard procedure for most companies, so they can match the shipped merchandise with the transaction. If the merchandise was just sent back, it may not be sent to the correct location and then not be flagged when received.