Having problems with Mango?

Mango Customer Service Contacts

1866 666 4664 (USA and Canada)
8800 500 9350 (Russia)
+34 938 602 424 (Spain & International)
+44 800 026 0028 (United Kingdom)
+61 291 011 961 (Australia)
+43 800 041 080 (Austria)
+32 80 058 003 (Belgium)
+31 900 040 1630 (Netherlands)
+351 800 600 060 (Portugal)
+41 800 199 118 (Switzerland)
+966 800 811 0482 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 704 784 4091 (South Korea)
Mercaders 9-11 Poligono Industrial Riera de Caldes Palau Solità i Plegamans Calle
Barcelona
Thu6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mango Customer Service. Initial Mango complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mango above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mango. Discuss the issues you have had with Mango and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mango Return

I returned items 2 months ago. Asked them to send a bigger size they said they don't have it. I told them to refund my money back. They have been ignoring me since. I call every week, there is only one guy to talk to and he is rude, doesn't help and doesn't even try to solve the issue.
I sent them several messages online they won't respond.
Basically they steal money from people by not returning it. I have no idea how to get it back. At this point it's not even about the amount, it's the way they treat people. Robbers. that's how they make money.

Mango Refund of mango order number - c54rwz00

I want to refund my money... It almost 1mnth passing way I returned my stuff..
    Return of airway bill number - [protected]... If u dnt refund u will see...

Mango Products not delivered before the 2 weeks that you have to cancel an order

I placed an order with Mango in Turkey online on 17 th June and they still haven't sent the items yet. None of their phone numbers ( customer sevice or Head office ) answers and because It's taken over the 2 week period in which you have the right to cancel your order, I can't even do that.
      My order number is C5 XFS8 All I want is to cancel my order and get a refund.

Mango Refunded Amount not returned back

Please note that for more than two months I'm chasing your customer service team to return my money bank. For unknown reason the online payment was declined eventhough the total amounts debited from my card.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUSE COMPLAIN and if NO action taken in the concerned staff/team, I'm gone escalated legally and post it on social media as "awareness" to stop dealing with such unprofessional company.

Mango order not received

Good Day

I have placed an online order on the 30 January 2020
          according to the freight company mango has informed them that the order was shipped to the incorrect country. The freight company said that Mango will contact me regarding a refund.

I have sent numerous emails on they site and to customer.service and I have not received a response.

I require my refund for order number - C1IMQH

Melanie Govender
          Melanie.[protected]@durban.gov.za

Mango re: package not delivered [incident: [protected]]

Your courier Hermes failed to deliver order BZAHSI on 07/12/19 and on contact confirmed it as lost. Despite a signifanct amount of emails to Mango and calls on 12/1219, 21/12/19, 28/12/19, 04/01/20, 08/01/20, 08/01/20 and 18/01/20 where I'm repeatedly told the lost parcel is being dealt with and will be refunded in a week there is still either no refund or goods 49 days later.
            I have lodged a formal complaint which has never been acknowledged or responded to which is completely unacceptable. Trading Standards informs me that the level of customer service here is a disgrace and the fact that you've entered into a contract of sale but failed to supply the goods or refund the payment is a breach of of contract.
            I require a refund without further delay otherwise this will have to be taken to the small claims court

• Me
                MelMorte Feb 17, 2020

did anyone receive they refund

I think maybe I should report mango to my bank as being fraudulent

Jan 12, 2020

Mango — order number c0ex3g

I made an order on 2 of january and i recieved an email with a link to track the order when i checked it it...

Jan 06, 2020

Mango — salesgirl and security

Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to report an incident that took place at one of your shops. It happened in...

Dec 19, 2019

Mango — never received my order

I made an order on Mango using their app on the 1st of December and they claimed that they deliver order...

Mango skirt curry - reference [protected]

I bought this skirt in October and after wearing it only twice it started to break. I have been shopping at Mango for a long time and never saw this poor garment quality, and is not like I did too much while wearing it.

I have in total wore the skirt 4 times, and now is pretty much unwearable. It is not a cheap item so wanted to put a complaint because I am really disappointed with my purchase.

Given this, I would like a refund of the price of the skirt. I am happy to send it back or bring it back to a store.

Order Number BXEO44
              Order date: 10/09/2019
              Delivery method: home delivery

Dec 11, 2019

Mango — change/refund

Gentilissimi Questa mattina mi sono recata presso un vostro punto vendita sito in via del corso 170 a...

Nov 06, 2019

Mango — dismissal from manager

Hi, i'am Giorgia. I was working til today in Mango Store in Holland in the city of Hilversum. Since...

Oct 09, 2019

Mango — purchased product / rejected refund

NOT RESPONDED case number mn2019980650 — Dear Customer Service team thank you for your prompt reply. For...

Aug 27, 2019

Mango — the purchase not delivered

Hello! My name's Victoria and I've made a purchase on www.mango.es in July, 13, 2019. An e-mail...

Aug 26, 2019

Mango — Undelivered.

I ordered a dress months ago. It went to the wrong address. I e-mailed Mango. They sent me an e-mail saying...

Mango mango clothing branch in egypt

Location:Mango Egypt-Lebanon st. Branch
                Date:18-Jul-2019

Incident: They are adding wrong price tags...treating the customer with a very bad attitude
                The store manager already made it worse...He is minimizing us while talking not admitting that twice his staff put a misleading price tag totally different than the system price but instead he talked in sacracstic way imitating our facial reactions!! Zero respect to the customer and brand itself

I am a Mango customer for more than 8 yrs and this is the worst i ever saw!

Item number is attached Once it is 399 EGP when i got it...other it is is 749 EGP when i was there yeaterday while it is on system with 599!

mango clothing branch in egypt
                mango clothing branch in egypt

Jul 16, 2019

Mango — leather black bag

I have purchased a leather black bag and when I used it for the first time all the color came off on my...

Jul 03, 2019

Mango — behavior, non accountable for mistakes

June 3, 2019 I am a regular customer. Today I selected 6 lovely items in Milano. Four of these items had red...

Jul 02, 2019

Mango — I complain about the mistreatment of your employee

‏Hello ‏Dear Sir/ Ma'am, ‏To whom it May concern ‏I write this letter to express my dissatisfaction with...

Mango clothing items shipped

MANGO Clothing has been holding my refund money hostage. I made an order in May which, according to the tracking info, was delivered to my home on 5/26/2019. It wasn't - I never received the package. Upon seeking a refund from MANGO, they said they needed to complete an investigation with the shipper in order to approve my refund. I have heard nothing from them, and every time I contact them again there has been no progress. This purchase was for a special event next week and I do not have the fund to replace the item until they refund me. The shipper will not answer their phone nor my electronic inquiries. Why am I being punished? This seems like a scam and theft!