Having problems with FashionMia?

FashionMia Customer Service Contacts

Flat/Rm 502, 5/F, Tung Sun Commercial Centre, 194-200 Lockhart RD, Wan Chai
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FashionMia Customer Service. Initial FashionMia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FashionMia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FashionMia. Discuss the issues you have had with FashionMia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FashionMia Complaints & Reviews

Aug 07, 2019

FashionMia — b2524298

Hi Fashionmia I got your email about my order that was out of my stock.I am following your guide and...

Jul 28, 2019

Fashion Mia — you have successfully paid for order b2524298 alicia from fashionmia.com aledi. [protected]@yahoo.com mostra più account

Hi Fashion mIa This is a complain about the order B2524298 which is placed from February 2019. I have...

Fashionmia.comclothing

blouse white WP-[protected] $15.95 A32FCD788886
patch blouse WP-[protected] dark blue $20.95 40889838F13

From B2536243
crewneck blouse black WP-[protected] 970DC057F161 3XL to 4XL

I have been trying since June 10 to have this matter corrected or taken care of. I have been promised a return call, leaving my name, order number and a phone number to no avail. Now I am outside my return date because you have not gotten back to me. I have been a good customer. Why are you treating me so? Now I have made it to you in some form differently. I'm tired of this 'forgot' or get another pass name. I desire to keep the present number I used to get this communication. I don't want to use another password. Please communicate with me at 314/664-4737, or email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Thank you.

• Updated by user2044013 · Jul 19, 2019

I do not like the disappearance of the rest of this complaint. All I know is this matter has been since June 10, 2019, having it corrected. I have three different orders being corrected.

B2557012

AE2FCD788886 white lace blouse WP-[protected] $15.95 3XL to 4XL
      408898638F13 dark blue patch blouse WP-[protected] $20.95 3X to 4XL

B2536243
      97ODC057F161 crewneck WP-[protected] black blouse

I need these orders attended to right away. June is some time to go back to.
      I have given all the information necessary to address this complaint above. Please communicate with me as soon as possible. I have waited patiently as long as possible. Where is the beginning of this complaint?

I have kept items not mention. As a matter of fact, I would like another :
      (1) more E7248D894C06 and two (2) of the same in yellow or gold

If these items are not available I would like for my account to reflect the same and all monies put there without difficulties of using this, or wallet, or account or any parts of my recordings.

Sylvia

• Updated by user2044013 · Jul 18, 2019

May 29, 2019

FashionMia — refund not returned

I ordered an orange dress from Fashion Mia around September or October of 2018. I have sent more than 4...

FashionMia4 blouses ordered april

These blouses were supposed to be 4 X, they were WAY to small, even after I used your size chart. These blouses are made of poor quality, poor workmanship, and you should not be allowed to sell these products! I see now that your approval rating is 100 complaints. Had I known this before I ordered, I definetly would not have ordered. I would like my money refunded and a free shipping label sent to me, so I can return these items. Also, I ordered 4, so I would get free shipping. You notified me that one was out of stock and to order a replacement. When I did that, you charged me shipping charges on the replacement. So, besides being poor quality and product, you overcharged me! I will be waiting to hear from You. Doris House 1529 165th Manchester, Iowa 52057

• Po
        Popreal Rep May 20, 2019

Dear customer,
        So sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
        In order to help you soon, could you please send us your order number or register email address to [email protected]?
        Thanks for your cooperation.
        Fashionmia

FashionMiaplain long sleeve blazer

Coat was too small for the size requested and one button completely missed being threaded onto the material. Went back and forth with customer service.. Each time someone else, each response was ambiguous with no clear path to resolution... I was told one of my options was to give the coat to someone and place another order with modest discount but was never given a clear path to do so... I believe there was a method of ambiguity and confused messaging in order not to deal with an unsatisfied customer... This was never resolved. Their complaint form did not work... Their chat service did not work... I had to take a screenshot of the complaint form and send as an attachment... Still, another service person with the same abstruse messaging. Order b2535838 name: sophie

plain long sleeve blazer

• Fa
          FashionMia Cares Apr 22, 2019

Dear customer,
          Thanks for your order on Fashionmia. We are really sorry about the size problem.
          We just found your order and let our customer service email you, could you please
          pay attention to your inbox?
          If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at [email protected] Thanks.

FashionMiadress

I have been trying to receive a resolution in regards to 2 dresses that I have been paid and waiting for with no result. Attached is the screenshot of the conversation I had with fashionmia since even before january.

You will see the 2 dresses there that I was waiting for.

Please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com as soon as possible.

Dresses can be forward to 10640 100 avenue edmonton ab, t5j 3n8 which I have been requesting to marguerite wang but no response.

Thanks,

Deborah beserve

dress
        dress

FashionMiacustomer service - refund money for returned goods

I bought 11 items on january 2, 2019 - on january 31, 2019 I returned 8 of them as they were the size of a small child. I am usually a size 4. After a million emails back and forth, "customer service" stated that they will not return my money as they do not have proof that I returned these items. I provided them with a copy of my receipt and the sku numbers of the items I returned:
          Order b2498666.
          - autumn spring summer chiffon polyester women v-neck asymmetric hem plain long sleeve blouses (sku e9c41fe92fe4) - $9.95
          - cutout bust darts plain skater dress (df203201f08d) - $15.95
          - high neck patchwork striped long sleeve sweaters pullover (sku 81836c601b2b) - $16.95
          - autumn spring polyester women cowl neck plain long sleeve t-shirts (???) - $16.16
          - v-neck plain long sleeve sweaters pullover (???) - $16.95
          - basic v-neck ruched plain skater dress (5ca0898dd2aa) - $24.95
          - round neck plain striped batwing sleeve long sleeve sweater pullover (33bdddcedb31) - $16.95
          I will never deal with this place again. It is the worst. Do not order from them

FashionMiascam/ripoff/refund not received after returning items

I am highly dissappointed in FashionMia. In December of 2017 I purchased 9 items that were defective, poorly made, and not as advertised on your website. I immediatly returned the items to the company. I was told that I would receive, y refund in the amount of $266.57, however it has been over one year and I still have not received a refund for the items that I returned. I have emailed the company nearly 30 times and their response is that the delay is due to their financial department.

I would advise anyone to never shop on FashionMia's website the items are not as advertised and you will never receive a refund for the items purchased.

I've included the communication that I have had with FashionMia below:

________________________________________
            Re:We have received your message
            30 messages
            Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:51 PM
            Hi Kitty,

Are there any updates on my refund? It's been over two months and I have not received it.

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018, 2:12 AM Kitty from Fashionmia.com wrote:
            Dear customer,

We will continue processing refund for you. Sorry again about this.
            I will try my best to ask my colleague to speed up the processing time and take care of refund procedure for you. We will keep you informed when the refund has been completed in March.
            To be honest, our refund system is really so slow but I am sure we never scam anyone and refund you finally.

www.fashionmia.com

Please click on "YES" or "NO" to let us know. We will be using your feedback to serve you better.
            fashionmia Resolution Center
            In any case you are not satisfied with our customer support's response, you can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Center:
            www.fashionmia.com/resolution
            Your case will be taken care of by our dispute management team in first priority.

Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 12:31 AM
            Hi,
            I've been trying to contact your company for months now trying to get a refund. I was told that I would receive a refund. I have not received it yet. Where is my refund? I do not want to have to file a lawsuit against your company.

Disgruntled customer

zora from Fashionmia.com Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 5:17 AM

Dear Customer,

Really sorry for hearing that but surely we will help you solve the problem. We fully understand the situation, and we admit it's our mistake, please accept our sincere apology to you.

We promise that you will receive your refund, and I will be here all the time to follow up your refund till you receive it.

Would you please just wait for a few days? And we will mark your refund as urgent; our financial department will process your refund in first priority.

Thanks for your patience in advance.

zora

Fri, May 25, 2018 at 6:50 PM
            Hi,

What is the status of my refund?

zora from Fashionmia.com Sun, May 27, 2018 at 4:17 AM
            Dear customer,
            I'm very happy and grateful to receive your e-mail.
            We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
            I have checked the refund, there is something wrong with our financial account, we just fixed it. But we lost all the refund record and need to resubmit the refund request to our financial department. And the colleagues in the financial department are arranging the refund for the customers one by one. We are really sorry for this again and we will refund you within next 15 working days. I know you waited for long time and i can understand your feeling, i am so sorry for that again. I will try my best to take care the refund procedure. Please don't worry and wait for more days, i can guarantee you will get your refund. We will send you an e-mail once being completed.

Tue, May 29, 2018 at 5:03 AM
            To: Service FashionMia
            Thanks for your response. Please confirm once the refund has been made.

zora from Fashionmia.com Thu, May 31, 2018 at 9:42 PM
            Dear customer,

Thank you for your support and understanding.

We will let you know if the refund completed.

If there is anything I can do to help, please just let me know, I will try my best to help you.

Enjoy your lovely day.

Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 6:22 AM
            Hi,

Please provide the status of my refund. It has been over 10 months. I am a lawyer and will pursue a lawsuit against your company.
            [Quoted text hidden]

"The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work extremely well." ~Anonymous

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 4:59 AM
            Dear customer,

We're sorry to let you know that we failed to refund you since the original payment way has been closed, sorry about this.

It has been over 6 months since you paid the order, so we could not issue refund for you, neither refund with check.

Could you kindly think about the $290 cash coupon we offered with free shipping? We will take your order in our first priority and ship it early.

If you accept we will send you the coupon code asap.

It is a promotion code that you can use very conveniently as cash on our website, if you accept we will send you coupon code asap and show you the way to use it.

Please think about it and let us know your opinion.

Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 5:19 AM
            Kitty,

I was promised a refund over 6 months ago in the original method of payment. I do not want a credit because your clothes are not quality.

I would like a refund on the card that I used to purchase my clothes.

I will bring a lawsuit against your company if I do not receive my refund.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 5:56 AM
            Dear customer,

Sincerely sorry that the original payment way has been closed, so we could not offer your refund in our system.
            We really want to help you with this issue.
            We applied that you can choose items within $290 then we will ship you with free expedited shipping to your address, if you do not want clothes here, there are bags and accessories that you can choose:

We will take your order in first priority and ship it early. Hope you can think about it and let us know your opinion.

Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:47 AM
            Good morning,

I requested a refund for my order in December 2017. I returned the items to your company over 9 months ago. It is your company's fault that the period has closed. I do not want a credit, as I no longer shop at fashionmia. I want a refund as promised by your company. If I do not receive a refund I will get my lawyer involved.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:23 AM
            Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
            We will continue processing refund for you if you prefer refund.
            But please kindly understand that we have to contact with paypal to deal with your refund which might need a few more time, which might need 10-25 days or more.
            Please kindly wait and we will keep you informed when the refund has been completed.

Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 7:00 AM
            To: Service FashionMia
            Thank you and I will expect to receive my refund within the next 25 days. If the refund has not been received within 25 days I will contact your company.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 11:28 PM
            Dear customer,

Thanks for your email and hope you're doing well today.
            Please kindly wait and hope you get your refund early.
            Have a beautiful day! : )

Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 2:45 PM
            Hello Kitty,

It has been over 25 days and I still have not received my refund. Please tell me the status of my refund.

Thanks

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 4:26 AM
            B2143733
            We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

I know you waited for long time and I can understand your feeling, I am so sorry for that again. I will try my best to take care the refund procedure.
            Please don't worry and wait for more days, I can guarantee you will get your refund. We will send you an e-mail once being completed from Oct.15.

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 12:58 PM
            To: Service FashionMia
            Thanks. I will be expecting receive my refund by October 15th.

Thanks,

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 2:22 AM
            B2143733
            Hope you're doing well today.
            It's my pleasure, please kindly wait and we will keep you informed when the refund has been completed.
            Have a blessed day! : )

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 1:30 PM
            Hi Kitty,

It has been over 20 days since you said that I would receive my refund. Please provide a status.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 3:56 AM
            Thanks for contacting us and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
            We will follow up status of your refund, please kindly wait and hope you get your refund early.
            If there is still not any update by Nov.8, please let us know then we will check status for you again.
            I know you waited for long time and I quite understand your feeling, I am so sorry for that again.: (

Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 3:50 AM
            Hi Kitty,

I still have not received my refund and it has been almost one year. I will take your company to court to sue if I do not receive my refund by 10/15/18.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 2:25 AM
            Thanks for contacting us and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
            I have asked my colleague to check the refund information with the transactions, please contact us 48 hours later then we will find out your refund proof here.
            Have a good day~

Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 2:01 PM
            To: Service FashionMia
            I have been trying to receive a refund from your company for over 1 year. I will bring a lawsuit against your company and I will write bad reviews against your company.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 4:42 AM
            B2143733
            Thanks for your email and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
            We checked you refund is failed in process as it has over 6 months.
            We will continue processing refund for you if you still prefer refund.
            But please kindly understand that we have to contact with paypal to deal with your refund which might need a few more time, which might need 15-25 days or more.
            Have a good day.

Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:40 PM
            To: Service FashionMia
            Thanks for your response. I have been waiting for a refund for over 12 months. I will proceed with a lawsuit if I do not receive a refund by 1/15/2019.

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 3:45 AM

Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 11:54 PM
            To: Service FashionMia
            I have not received my refund. I will call my lawyer. I have waited over 1 year. [Quoted text hidden]

Kitty from Fashionmia.com Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 4:38 AM
            B2143733
            Thanks for your reply and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
            We checked your refund has not gone through successfully as there is problem with our system, sorry about this.
            We will continue processing refund for you, please kindly wait and we will keep you informed when the refund has been completed.
            Have a good day~

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:59 AM
            Kitty,

My refund does not need to go through Paypal because I paid using my debit card. It has been over 1 year and your company need to issue a refund asap.

• Fa
                FashionMia Cares Feb 11, 2019

Dear customer,

Thanks for posting here. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to your registered email address,
                could you please check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please reach out to [email protected]
                Fashionmia

FashionMia — clothing

THIS COMPANY COPIES THE PICTURES OF OTHER COMPANIES AS THEIRS. IT TAKES 2 MONTHS TO GET POORLY DESIGNED...

FashionMia — refund and cancellation order

I placed an order at fashionmia, 5days later still haven't heard anything, checked website and one of my...

FashionMia — order no b2446217

This company is a totally a waste. I have received 4 different messages on my order, firstly I had to contact...

FashionMiavery very bad service

order no: B2379528
              This company are nothing but robbers and thieves.
              My order of 3 items took 4 weeks to arrive.
              I was told 1 item was out of stock and told to reorder another item which I did not do due o the apparent lack of understanding of English.
              The 2 items that arrived were made of inferior fabric and were grossly undersized. I ordered XXL the garments would not have fitted a 5 year old!
              The company denied receiving the return package even though I have a tracking/signed receipt.
              And to cap it all they only offered me a a partial refund which 2 months later I have still now received.
              They do not respond to a 36 hour promise to reply if they respond at all.

very very bad service

FashionMia — clothing (three dresses)

My order included three dresses which were not acceptable. Reasons included they 1) were not like the picture...

FashionMia — fraudulent business

I placed an order back in March 2018 and have yet to receive it. I submitted email after email asking where...

FashionMiarefund from fashisonmia

09/17 I placed an order with Fashiomia through PayPal and the products was not what I had ordered.
                I returned two of the three items and cancelled 3rd order once I saw what sent me trash. they never gave a wallet credit or refund me my money back. PayPal reached out to them and they never responded. why can't I get my money $99.87. I live on a budget and these items were for my birthday.

• Updated by Silva Sims · Jul 10, 2018

I am still waiting on my refund.

FashionMiabeyond the order - the entire rest of the process. can't get service for a return and refund

Their shipping method takes forever. The quality of the clothing they sell is cheep even for the prices they charge. You can get better quality clothing at Walmart. I have used their online return feature, their email contact page, emailed directly from my account to the account they list on their website and multiple messages via phone. This has all been going on for a month and they have a 30 day return policy.
                  Yesterday I received an email from their billing department stating that I did not select order insurance which could aid me in the refund process. In the email is a link - not their web address - that of course I will not be going to ... I have left yet another message for them on the phone. Don't be fooled by the pretty pictures on their website. The clothing is junk!
                  The last email I sent to them was on 6/11 and yesterday 6/26 was the response.

So 2 web contact forms complete - 1 direct email to customer service address - 2 voicemail messages

All this has been going on since the middle of May.

Fashion Miawomen's blouses

sizes are not compliant with US sizes, which is a lie from the start. I blame Pay Pal for some of this bull crap because they leave the customer wide open to be taken advantage of. I spent way more to return the items than what they were worth. Pay Pal only refunded me only $30.00, so I lost $ 19.00 in shipping. Have sent back the items have not received refund as of yet. So I am out of another $40.03 a total of $ 59.03. I wish they stop doing all business with all over seas. It's more of a pain in the a!!!%%**.

FashionMiaclothing - tops

This company has terrible customer service and their clothes are sized way to small. I ordered Xlarge and everything fit like a size Small. They will not call me back, nor email me and although they say they offer returns, they do not provide return information.

I am going to post terrible reviews on every site I can, I wish I had checked this company out beforehand. They are based in China.

One item that i ordered was cancelled and they have still not provided the refund to me as of June 21, 2018. The order was placed 5/2/18.

FashionMiacustomer service and promised refund, unethical behavior, refuse to give me my refund

cancelled order on time, seller agreed to cancellation and refund. Great, right, WRONG it has been 3 weeks, and they have given me the run a round about y refund of $86.25 to my paypal account with which I paid to begin with. They tell me I did not pay shipping insurance and must do that first, Ha the order went never in process nor out, they tell me they cant refund my paypal account is frozen, it is not, they tell me they need to put it in their wallet on their website first, wrong, it is there, but they refuse to refund me. I have since filed a report with the BBB, have black listed them on the Blacklist website for for bad business practices and my attorney will write a demand letter now. BEWARE, do not ever purchase from them, they a re crooks, I have read many, many reviews were buyers never got their moneys back, nor goods... I have had it...Oh, I was also told I have to close my paypal resolution case, that is why they cant refund, I will never close that case...