Having problems with Milk and Choco?

Milk and Choco Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Milk and Choco Customer Service. Initial Milk and Choco complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Milk and Choco above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Milk and Choco. Discuss the issues you have had with Milk and Choco and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Milk and Choco Complaints & Reviews

Milk and Chocoeverything

I ordered a shirt and jacket over a year ago. Took forever to arrive. When it arrived the quality was worse than something I would have made in Year 8 home ec class. The fabrics were of cheap quality. Refund what refund. Sent snail to receive details for return of goods. Sent about 20 more emails. To date have still not heard a thing.
They should be shut down off all sites. Can't believe they can still operate.

Milk and Chocoorder # mc#172132

My order was shipped to the wrong address It should have been shipped to 3337 Pineacre Drive Powhatan Virginia 23139. I received an email that it was shipped to 2500 Whispering Oaks Ct Midlothian Virginia 23112 Could you Please send to my correct address 3337 Pineacre Drive Powhatan Virginia 23139
    I don't wish to mad mouth your company I only want what I paid for
    Please send to me

Milk and Chocojumpsuit

I tried to leave a comment on the page to give a true review but the company have since removed my comment and blocked me. I ordered an outfit. The quality of it is awful, it's see-through. It doesn't look like the images, more like a bin bag. I've tried to contact the company for return information and they have not bothered to respond. I just don't want you to make the same mistake!

Milk and Chocoquality and fidelity of the clothes

I ordered a dress last year. First, it was in USD and I'm from Canada. It wasn't written anywhere that the price was in USD. I got a big surprise on my credit card... Second, it had NOTHING to do with the picture! The fabric was really cheap. I was sooo disappointed! I immediatly wrote them to get a refund. They never answered back... my order number was 69045, april 7th 2018, received on May 22, $39, 95 USD

Milk and Chocopurchasing problem

Yesterday I open the app, and saw the new Valentine's Day activity, and I had 420 "hearts". Then, I went to the shop and bought a costume that its price was labelled as some "hearts". Surprisingly, the purchase of the costume cost me more than 150 "diamonds". I think it was a bug, and I'm really sure it indicates that the costume only cost me "hearts". I don't want to use my "diamonds" that I have been saving for a long time to buy the costume. Please send my "diamonds" back.

Milk and Chocodress

Good day,

Please see my Email below:

Note that I reported the damaged garment within the 7 days since it was delivered!!! Still no feedback!!! I will continue to report your bad service on social media until I receive respond from your side.

Please advise how to send the parcel back and how to claim my refund!

Kind regards

Meleny

From: Meleny Wandrag
            Sent: 30 November 2018 02:29 PM
            To: [protected]@milkandchoco.com
            Subject: Return of Order MC#21651
            Importance: High

Good day,

I received my parcel with my order on 27 November 2018, after a 4 months waiting period.

The dress was already torn at the sleeve (damaged) and the colour was completely different.

Pleas assist me with the how and process for the returning/refunding of this garment.

ORDER NR: MC#21651

TRACKING NUMBER: RI009771032ZA

LOCAL TRACKING NR: RU869927286CN

Please confirm that you did received this E-mail and Cancellation of the order.

Kind Regards

Meleny Wandrag

Jan 09, 2019

Milk and Choco — white lace blouse order no mc#243974

I ordered the blouse in august 2018 and to date have still not received it. I have been in communication with...

Milk and Choco — unethical behavior

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. Package Information: From songyajuan xigucun 29dong 1...

Milk and Choco — alina casual jumpsuit

I have NEVER been more dissatisfied with any customer service than this...actually, there has BEEN NO...

Milk and ChocoI ordered a blouse more than 3 months ago ref no 243974: tracking number [protected]#30

I ordered a blouse more than three months ago. According to the tracking the package has arrived in Johannesburg, South Africa, but I have received no notification as to where I must pick up the package. I need to be advised if the package has arrived and where I am supposed to pick it up. I was under the impression that the package would be delivered to me directly. This service is more than disgusting. If this company is not able to deliver to South Africa they should advise when one places an order. This has been a complete nightmare. Please let me have your response as soon as possible. Many thanks.

Milk and Chocoorder mc#197898 dress

I've purchased a dress Breeze - Boho Summer Green size S for $39.95 online from Milk and Choco on the 25thJune 2018 payment has been deducted from my credit card order number MC#197898 . Received an email from Milk & Choco support on the 9th August 2018 at 20:28 to acknowledge my order, but no documents or invoice attached.
                The tracking number they supplied is RU868002749CN. No luck in tracing parcel with tracking number supplied.
                Sent emails requesting updates 13thJuly 2018, 9th August2018, 1st October 2018 & 4th October 2018

To date nothing received. I have requested a refund, but no reply from company support .

Trust that this issue will be attend to.
                Kind regards
                Ronel Taylor
                South Africa

Milk and Chocodoes not respond to emails on refunds

This is terrible! I spent over $200 on items. They were not like the pictures or descriptions!
                  The sizing was wrong
                  The colors not as the pictures
                  The fabric wasnt as it was stated to be
                  Customer service with refund not provided!

Doesnt state what country in which it is shipping from.
                  They say apply for a refund in 14 days, I have now emailed them 7 times, using different emails and methods. No response.
                  Appalling to say the least

Milk and Choco — my order number is mc#243974

I ordered a lace top on in August 2018. I have not received this package to this date. I have been tracking...

Johannesburg

Milk and Chocodresses

I ordered one dress...received two of the same exact dress...charged for two. Neither fit as the size was not even close to accurate, tried to return, not possible...I sent them an email as they directed on their website but I received no response so Isent in a complaint to my credit card company and they denied the problem. I never was asked about the issue from my credit card company which is unusual. This company is a fraud and needs to be shut down.

Milk & Choco Order MC#182140
                    Your order has been delivered

Haven't received your package yet? Let us know
                    View your order
                    or Visit our store
                    Items in this shipment
                    Breeze - Boho Summer Dress × 2
                    Green / XXL
                    If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [protected]@milkandchoco.com

Janet Sambucetti
                    Wed 8/1/2018, 10:18 PM
                    I contacted you via your website but have not heard an answer. The dresses are way too small and I need to return them. I need your guidance on how to do that and receive a refund. I am in the USA and need an address in this country. There was no packing slip but the dresses are repacked in the original packing. Please let me know how to proceed otherwise I will file a dispute with my credit card company.
                    Janet Sambucetti

Milk and Chocoorder return not possible

Hi, I have ordeed 4 dresses and they do not fit. I've sent an email as per guideline to get the details to send the articles back and get refunded but it has been more than 2months now and I've never had any emails. I've sent several emails and got none answers. On the terms and conditions, it is mentioned a free return policy so I was not expecting not to receive any customer service as the clothes don't fit.

Milk and Chocoterrible customer service

I ordered a dress in April, and it is now October 31st and the dress has STILL not arrived nor has my status been updated on tracking- it just says "in delivery" since April 18th. I have emailed them nine separate times and have not received a single response. I wish I had read the reviews on this company before I purchased anything because the one star reviews perfectly reflect the companies customer service and quality of the clothing. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE- you won't receive your clothes, or your clothes will be made from terrible quality/inadequate sizing.
                        Tracking number: #69812
                        Clothing Name: Liberty - Vintage Lace Playsuit
                        Cost: $34.95

Milk and Chococlothes came incorrect, never responded to return requests

I spent $119.85 on 3 items from this store. Two items didn't fit, so I submitted a return request (which is impossible to do on their site, it just says to email back.) I emailed on 8/2, 8/9, and 8/28 and did not get a response to any of my emails. They say they accept returns, which is completely necessary with online clothes. Then when you try to initiate a return, they do not respond. This fraudulent company owes me $80 back!

Milk and Chocono refund on returned item

purchased a dress, and was delivered on 24-8-18, order no- mc#245562, returned dress and tracking no-lz682767535cn have had no refund since, but hav e-mailed you 3 times and still no responce, my e-mail address is [protected]@gmail, com, i would appreciate my refund, and a responce to this matter asap, as this was back in august, and now october, i feel my time and effort trying to resolve this are not being taken seriously

Milk and Chocodress order

The Sizing is totally off. I ordered XL and it's more like a size 10.
                              There are no tags to show material content or care.
                              I Emailed to return it and it took several attempts and then they said it was too late. I have asked them to reconsider as they took so long to reply and now they've gone unresponsive again.
                              From what I understand the shipping cost are so high it's not worth returning anyway.
                              This ends any e-shopping I'll do with China!

dress order

Milk and Chocodress

I ordered a dress at Milk and Choco, and send them an e-mail the day after I received it (22-03). It didn't fit, so I asked if I could send it back. They never responded. A month later I send them an e-mail again (16-04), but they, again, didn't Respond. On april 21 I resend the last mail and asked if they could please respond to me. On June 13 I mailed them and told them I still hadn't received an answer. They answered July 3 that they couldn't anything for me since I was too late!! Their first reaction came 4 months after I contacted them... ‘Costumer happiness' it says. Funny, because I can't see it. I'll add the mails as proof.