Having problems with Anne Klein?

230 Park Avenue
Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Anne Klein.

Complaints & Reviews

Anne Kleinanne klein purse

This is a complaint about the very poor quality of a purse that I purchased at The Bay in Toronto, Canada and then again I purchased the same purse at their on-line site as this particular purse was no longer available in store.
I returned the first purse to the Bay for a refund, but still have the 2nd one.
I am attaching 2 pictures of the quality issue - which occurred with BOTH purses.
The trim holding together the accessory pockets detached from both pockets within a month or so with the first purse and now after only a few weeks of use the same thing is happening to the second one.
This is very disappointing as I have purchased many AK products and never encountered such poor quality.

anne klein purse
anne klein purse

Anne Kleinladies’ ceramic watch

I Purchased a ceramic watch for $150 in February, 2018, and wore it two or three times per week since then. The pin that attaches one side of the watchband keeps falling out because the ceramic material on the underside of the watchband is chipping away at the point at which the band attaches to the face of the watch. Jeweler says this can only be repaired by replacing the one side of the Watch band. I love this watch, but I certainly have not received my money's worth. I want a replacement part sent to me so I can start wearing the watch again.

Anne Kleinwrist watch

My name is Niketa Mehta. On 30/11/2017 I bought Anne Klein wrist watch, model from Mumbai, Inorbit Mall, Malad.

Immediately after purchasing of 1 month my watch stopped working, I repaired the cell thinking the cells are week, then after 2-3 months same thing happened. After sometime it stopped working and now when I went to repair the cell again, the shopkeeper told me the problem is with the machine not with the cells.

I attaching some pictures also showing the in a time span of 1.5 years the paint is also removed and it looks like its 500 rs watch that too of a local brand.

I as a customer is now thinking that what's the point of putting 8500 rs in this branded watch when it looks like some pathetic piece of crap oh your wrist.

There are several others brand in the market but I chose ANNE KLEIN over every other and this is something I get in return. From past one month the watch is sitting in my drawer because the machine is stopped and the colour is chipped off.

Such disappointing service, it was a horrible experience I had with this horrible brand ANNE KLEIN.

Niketa Mehta
      A disappointing buyer
      ph: [protected]

Anne Kleinanne klein shoes

I purchased these shoes from DSW. The inside has come out of one shoe completely and the black heel paint/ stain has come off one shoe. I look ridiculous if I wear these. I have complained to Anne Klein directly but have not heard back. I also put pictures and a review on DSW . The heel will not accept shoe polish or anything to paint it black again. It comes right off. Heel is some cheap plastic and it looks low quality. I'm disappointed because the shoe is actually comfortable except for the inside coming out . I feel ripped off!

anne klein shoes

Dec 12, 2018

Anne Klein — broken link

I bought this Alexa Ballet flat shoe from Steinmart a month ago, Today as I write this complaint is the first...

Dec 12, 2018

Anne Klein — dome purse & wallet

My husband bought me a large dome purse & wallet both have fallen apart the handles on the purse are cracked...

Boothwyn
          Nov 17, 2018

Anne Klein — a purse handle falling apart

Within a month of purchasing the purse, the trim on the handle started tearing off. I've tried gluing, I've...

Nov 16, 2018

Anne Klein — purse

HI, I am usually not big on complaints, but I felt it was necessary to write this one. I have been purchasing...

Middletown
          Oct 31, 2018

Anne Klein — shoes

To whom it may concern I am a loyal customer and I love how your shoes fit me but I am having some issue...

Anne Kleinduck boots

This is my second winter owning this pair of AK navy blue duck boots. The right boot is beginning to peel. I really enjoy wearing these boots. I really don't want any other brand. Purchased in the Macy's store in Haywood Mall, Greenville, SC. Purchased in the year of 2017. I would love to know what my options are? What can we do to resolve this problem?
          Thanks for your help!

duck boots

Anne Kleinanne klein tote purse with side pocket

I want so much to go back to my favorite Anne Klein purse, as I cannot find another brand/size/style that is as perfect for me as that one was. PLEASE resolve the handle fraying/peeling issue and I will be a loyal customer once again. I went through this with 3 new purses, believing with each purchase that surely such an issue should have easily been resolved, but finally decided to stop wasting my money. I don't have any pictures to document, as I sent all the purses to the thrift store, where they were probably thrown in the trash.

Anne Kleindress

I bought an Anne Klein dress in 2017, have worn it maybe a total of 5 times with many compliments of it. My complaint is that the fabric is polyester, and the seams on the flared skirt were only finished down the center front seam. Consequently, the seams on both sides of the skirt have frayed to the point of fraying through the seam line in 3 places. It is now unwearable. Why would you not finish all the seams properly?
              There is a number RN 54050 inside.

Jun 10, 2018

Anne Klein — handbag problem

The straps on my handbag are breaking and fraying and also cracking. Love this item and would like to get the...

Jun 01, 2018

Anne Klein — First impression mission Viejo mall...Anne Klein

I walked in to buy my wife a blue blazer and 10' into the store young lady was working on cloths and I said...

Anne Kleinpurse.. what is going on?

History:
                ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
                To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Apr 11, 4:37 PM EDT

Dear

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Our company has recently declared bankruptcy which has delayed all refunds for Quality Control issues. If you have any further questions, please contact [protected]@primeclerk.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we hope you have a great day.

Thank you for contacting the Nine West Holdings, Inc. accounts payable department. For inquiries in regards to invoices for goods and services provided to the company prior to 4/6/2018, please contact our claims and noticing agent, Prime Clerk, at [protected] (Toll Free) / [protected] or by email at [protected]@primeclerk.com. All invoices for goods and services provided after 4/6/2018 will be paid in the ordinary course according to current terms, if applicable.

Apr 5, 8:33 PM EDT

48 carrick trail gravenhurst ontario p1p0a6 isn't you this information.. i will contact your office to make sure this is legitimate… thanks! ??????

Feb 12, 3:40 PM EST

It is too bad it can not get fix.. But this is ok too thanks!. I payed $98 plus tax.

Name:

phone number of bank is:

Apr 5, 3:49 PM EDT

Dear

I am sorry but in order to process this refund we also need your current address. If you could please provide me with your address, we will be happy to process this refund for you.

We thank you for your time and patience and hope you have a great day!

Apr 5, 2:52 PM EDT

Dear

Thank you for your response. I have advised our Sales Audit Team to run the refund as you had requested. They should be doing so within the next 1-2 business days.

Mar 31, 10:27 PM EDT

On Mar 30, 2018, at 3:11 PM, S K. Gudes wrote:

I did send you the info various times .. is it another way that we can solve this..

Mar 30, 3:11 PM EDT

Mar 30, 1:11 PM EDT

Dear

We are just wondering if you've had a chance to review the email we sent you and if you are able to provide us with the information necessary to assist you with your request. Thank you so much for your immediate assistance.

Mar 26, 2:38 PM EDT

Dear

Thank you for your response. Are you able to provide us with your routing number? From that we will be able to distinguish your account number.

Thank you for your time and we hope you have a great day.

Mar 26, 1:41 PM EDT

[protected] that is the number complete
                Mar 26, 11:46 AM EDT

Dear

The account number you provided is a few digits too long. We just want to confirm that we submit your information correctly. We need a 7 digit number for you account. Please confirm that it is

Mar 23, 10:38 AM EDT

I sent the info again to You?

Mar 19, 4:29 PM EDT

Dear

We want to make sure we have all of your information 100% correct before we process your refund to ensure it is delivered to the correct account.

Thank you so much for your immediate assistance,
                Mar 12, 4:43 PM EDT

Dear

We are having an issue processing your bank transfer. Does the account number you sent us include a routing number? Is the actual account number for your bank account?

Once we have this confirmation we can continue with the refund process.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may caused you. Thank you for your time and we hope you have a great week!

Mar 8, 1:34 PM EST

Thanks you very much!
                Mar 8, 10:51 AM EST

Dear

We have submitted your request to our accounting department for approval. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your request to process.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Feb 28, 9:24 PM EST

Feb 28, 2:59 PM EST

Dear Ms. Gudes,

Apologies but I had misspoke. The information we need is what is redacted below:

Info about bank and my account number is : IBAN and Swift :

Once we have that redacted information we can process your request.

Thank you.
                Feb 28, 2:53 PM EST

Great, thank you very much. I will pass this along to our Quality Assurance Manager for her approval.

Feb 28, 2:39 PM EST

Cuenta:

It is all you need . .i have not get another letter from you?… Thanks

Feb 28, 2:20 PM EST

Feb 20, 12:08 PM EST

Dear Ms. Gudes,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately our security system automatically blocked out your bank information as sensitive information so we cannot access it. I am sorry to ask this, but can you please resend it? I have adjusted the security settings and we should be able to process your request this time around.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Feb 20, 1:03 AM EST

I sent you my bank information but i have not received an answer from you… Can you tell me if all is ok?… If you got my bank info? thanks

Feb 17, 1:34 PM EST

I didn't get a response from you did you get all my info correct?

Feb 12, 3:40 PM EST

phone number of bank is :

Info about bank and my account number is :
                Tammi C.
                Tammi C.
                Feb 11, 4:52 PM EST

Dear

Please be informed that your request for reimbursement has been approved for $>>>>>.
                Please note that our only refund option for International customers is via EDI. Please fill out the information listed below so that we can submit payment. This process may take up to 8 weeks to be finalized.

CANADA Bank information EDI):

Bank name and address (Required)
                Swift Code: (Required)
                Branch Transit Number: (Required)
                Financial Institution Number: (Required)
                Account Number: (Required)

Thank you for being so patient while we were researching this issue.
                We value your patronage and sincerely hope that we have addressed your concerns to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,

Tammi C

Feb 10, 6:30 PM EST

i bought my purse llatelast year at the bay in markham ontario canada…i didn't use it for 3 months.. 3 months later the zipper is not working and the bay told me they can not exchange the item since I bought it long ago even if i was just using it for 3 months. I am sending you a photo attached .. maybe you can tell me who can i take it to fix thanks . I can shoe you a statement of purchase if you need to…

Regards,

Apr 08, 2018

Anne Klein — turtle pin

I purchased an Anne Klein turtle pin from The Bay, St. Albert, January 17, 2018. On March 19 the pin broke...

Apr 01, 2018

Anne Klein — ladies watch

I have an Anne Klein ladies 2 tone silver and gold watch that was purchased at The Hudson Bay in Toronto...

Toronto
                  Feb 21, 2018

Anne Klein — watch

Purchased my watch at Macy's in the fall. It would seem they talked me into a warrant for a small charge...

Anne Kleinwinter coat - unethical behavior and scam.

I, Bessie Liang, had a brown Anne Klein winter coat, which I purchased from Lord & Taylor, which I lived very much especially this winter when it has been so cold, worth the money I paid for, for $300.00. The zipper broke on the bottom, coming off the track at the stopper at the bottom. I had it reattached a couple of times, but it kept coming off. My sister works in the fashion district so she brought it to the Anne Klein location in Manhattan asking to purchase a replacement zipper or for them to help us replace the zipper. The representative said that she will order the zipper for my sister. She asks my sister to leave the coat so she can match the zipper size and make, etc. my sister left the coat. My sister returned back the following week, spoke to the same representative. The representative said that they can't order the zipper for my sister because they don't make that zipper anymore. So my sister asked for the coat back. The representative said to my sister that she doesn't have it and that she gave it back to my sister. My sister said she never did and how she said that it was to match the zipper to order, but the representative was insistent that she did. My sister left all upset that she could not get my zipper fixed to losing my favorite coat. Now, that is some lies that she gave my sister. Was it a way for the representative to get a free $300 winter coat or to cover her negligence in responsibilities at work? This is upsetting that I lost a $300 winter coat back to Anne Klein unwillfully. I hope to hear back from Anne Klein company on how they will address the negligence of an employee of my winter coat and how they ensure customer satisfaction for marketing purposes. I hope to hear back from Anne Klein company through email at [protected]@gmail.com and by phone at [protected]. Thanks.

Anne Klein — anee klein shoes

I purchased a pair of Anne Klein loafers about 4 months ago and today while walking into work, I noticed the...