Having problems with FashionMe.com?

17-02, Jalan Permas 9/1, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya
Masai
Malaysia - 81750

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FashionMe.com.

Complaints & Reviews

FashionMeincomplete delivery of order no. d2059329

Order No. D2059329 was placed on 2019-02-07 and received Item #1 in May but not Item #2 (Round Neck Backless Cutout Patchwork Zips Plain Bodycom Dresses) Color: Brown; Size: XL. Both items are full paid. If Item #2 is out of stock, please refund the payment made. If it is still available, please advise the earliest you can mail it to me.

Your prompt and favorable reply is appreciated.

Gloria M. Sine

FashionMe.comincomplete delivery of order no. d2059329

The above-mentioned Order was made on 2019-02-07 and I received item #2 (Round Neck Backless Cutout Patchworkd Zips Plain Bodycom Dresses; Color: Brown; Size: XL) in May 2019.

Item #1 (Round Neck Backless Cutout Patchwork Zips Plain Bodycom Dresses; Color: Silver; Size: XL is still pending.

Payment of $79.48 have been made on 2019-02-07. Please advise when I can expect to receive the first item.

Your prompt and favorable reply is very much appreciated.

FashionMe.comall

its a terrible company i order 2 items since december 2018 i didnt receive them and 6 months later afrer 50 emails they ask me to pay the shippement to resend it again. its should me free for the inconvegance. son i ask my money back and they keep asking for payement the resend..
      Thay company its not seriouse they stol money from clients and the size is never good ether the quality. Its june now 2019 and i still ask for refund but without succes
      I dont adicve you to buy anything from them
      I will go the chinease ambassy to may a complain to stop that

Feb 05, 2019

FashionMe.com — no refund money/ fraud!! fashionme!!

Liar fashionme!!! Please do not buy anything from them!!! Terrible products terrible services, no...

Jan 27, 2019

FashionMe.com — shirts/bathing suit/ dresses never got or never refunded

My order number was purchased June 18th 2018 from PayPal. The transaction number was 79X75891DM444113E in the...

FashionMe.comorder not received, no tracking information, no proper contact information

My order number is D2033838. I have placed an order of three dresses on the 5th Nov 2018. I have not received my order, there is no way to track the order and as well no proper contact information. It says 5 to 12 business days for shipping to Sweden but it's been more than two months. And I do not hear anything about my order. Please send my order or give me a refund.
        Thank you!

• Fashionme. Jan 19, 2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for your order.

We have checked about your order. It contains 3 products and one of them has out of stock and we have cancelled it, we'll refund you as soon as possible.
            For the other 2 items, they have sent to you on 22nd, Dec, the tracking number is RM291054412CN and you can track via https://www.17track.net/en.

According to the tracking information, they arrived at your placece on 3rd, Jan. Since it was not delivered, so it has been returned on 10th, Jan. You can check the tracking information.

We can manage about the reshipment to you, please reply if you can accept this idea.

Hope for your reply.

FashionMe.comorder d2056490

I placed my order on Dec 11th and no updates since then. My order id is D2056490. I sent customer service 3 times with no reply.i duno if I 'll ever receive my order.
          Only status is payment confirmed. Tried to send 3 times with no reply

Kindly advice, otherwise, refund the money. I hope this is not another spam shopping and I get my purchase as mentioned on the we

Fashionme Dec 24, 2018

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to you. Could you please check your
              inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at [protected]@fashionme.com

• Ta
              Tamara Ames Jan 22, 2019

Clearly I'm not the only one who is tired of the run around by this company. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

I bought 2 camisoles in Large from them before Christmas. When I got home from being on holiday they arrived. The issue is they sent MEDIUM's instead of the LARGE's I ordered. Now all I get is a run around. I've literally sent over 30 yes THIRTY emails to this company and it's a constant run around. They won't issue my refund unless I return the merchandise. I won't pay for their mistake and they do not send RMA labels This is unheard of in today's shopping online world. I get offers of coupons (like I'd buy anything else from them???), they offered to return pennies on the dollar, they took $84 from my account but only want to return $13.50. I don't have time for this. I will get my bank involved now. Do not do business with this sham CHINESE company. You will never see your money again.

FashionMe.compostal says order delivered, did not receive

I have been tracking my order and shipping company says the order was delivered, but it was not received at my home. Would you please check this matter.
            Thanks,
            Marshall Brennan
            Dear customer,
            We have shipped out your order D2055467.
            Here is your tracking information:
            Tracking Number: [protected]

City: Oroville
            Postal Code: 95965

Fashionme Dec 19, 2018

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on Fashionme. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have tracked your parcel and offered you the lastest shipping information. Could you please
                check your registered email address later?

FashionMe.comstill waiting for refund

Order Number D2055639

Order was placed on 9 December and cancelled on 10 December ( within 24 hrs)

Product (coat) cost £34.39
              Shipping cost: £6.24
              Altogether £40.63

I cancelled the order within the 24 hours from when it was purchased. According to your terms and condition if order cancelled within 24 hour from when it was purchased customer can have full refund.

I have sent numerous emails and contacted on website as well, all I received was one email from someone called Betty asking me reason for cancellation, I replied and explained but no confirmation was made to me when I should get my refund,

I am very annoyed. I am still waiting for my full refund for £40.63

FashionMia Cares Dec 18, 2018

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the delay.

I have checked your order and sent an email to your registered email address.
                  Could you please check your inbox later?

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know at [protected]@fashionme. com.

FashionMe.comproduct not received

On Nov. 17 I placed an order and pay for Express Shipping and I havent received the order. I just received the confirmation order D2044452 but neither the tracking Number or the clothes. I also wrote severeal emails and i havent recieved any response.

The only email recivied on Nov 17 says:
                Dear customer,
                Thank you for your order. Your order D2044452 is now being processed and will be dispatched normally within 3 - 7 days. An email with tracking number and tracking website will be sent to you once the order has been shipped. Below are shipping time for your reference.

Fashionme Dec 15, 2018

I have checked your order and sent an email to you. Could you please check your
                    inbox later?

Dec 14, 2018

FashionMe.com — order d2054755

Dear Sir / Madam, I'd like to get an information about my order cargo. I have paid my order D2054755 via...

Dec 03, 2018

FashionMe.com — order taking too long to ship

I placed 2 orders (D2045213 and D2046211) several weeks ago, with hopes of receiving tracking information in...

Dec 03, 2018

FashionMe.com — where is my product

I odered 2 items one of the oder numbers is D2049752 the other one is the same shirt i accidentally ordered...

Snoqualmie
                  Dec 01, 2018

FashionMe.com — I have not received all my items

I received two of my items on order D2020316 but the not the third item, a leopard print shirt. I have paid...

FashionMe.comhorribly delayed shipping

I emailed a complaint about order d2041674 and it's delayed shipping. I received a response telling me

1. 2/3 of my items were ready to be shipped and I would receive that information. it has now been almost a week and no follow up.
                  2. the third item was delayed but I wouldn't have to pay extra shipping. why would I have to in the 1st place when they mess up - they should be offering me a discount/refund, not acting like they're doing me a favor by not having me pay for their incompetence.
                  3. be patient. great customer service training there.

I have emailed them asking for a refund or any information. honestly, I just want to be done with this crappy website.

Do not order from them.

Fashionme Nov 29, 2018

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the delay.

I have checked your order and sent an email to your registered email address.
                      Could you please check your inbox later?

If you have other questions, please reach out to [protected]@fashionme.coom

Nov 22, 2018

FashionMe.com — no update on order status

I placed and paid order D2041061 several weeks ago, and have not yet received any update regarding dispatch...

Nov 20, 2018

FashionMe.com — delayed shipping

My order - #D2041674 was placed and paid for on Nov 12. I was told it would ship in 3-7 days and that I would...

Nov 19, 2018

FashionMe.com — refund not received

I placed an order on the 01st Aug and on the 29th Aug was told that it was delayed. I opted for a refund and...

Nov 15, 2018

FashionMe.com — please help to expedite my order d2035454

I was placed order and paid on 6 November 2018, after 10 days of keep on waiting I am still yet to receive...

Nov 10, 2018

FashionMe.com — customers service on returns

I order a dress on the 20th of JUNE..I returned the dress.. I have misplaced tracking order.. staff informed...