Farfetchhorrible experience

I purchased 2 items from their website for my mom as gifts for Christmas. They never arrived.
I called them to ask for a refund or a replacement, they refused to do so saying that their system shows my order was received. How is that? Any order can be considered a received one only if someone signed up for this. I don't remember I left my signature on something. I kept claiming that I hadn't received anything and looked like they believed me. I was promised they will do research and call me back, However, no one called. And I am not surprised. Ерыш company is my most terrible nightmare.

• Farfetch Customer Care's Response, Dec 24, 2017

Dear Mrs J C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you experienced issues with the delivery of your order.

As your feedback did not provide order details, we kindly invite you to send an email to [protected]@farfetch.com so that we may assist with any unresolved issues.

Once again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Warm Regards,