Fantastic Sams / OVERCHARGED!!

1 Ramsey, MN, United States Review updated:

I visited fantastic sams last week to get my hair colored before my wedding. I asked for a full foil and all over color.. The lady who was NOT doing my hair walks over during the consultation with my stylist and says.. "Ooh, your hair is actually considered to be "Extra Long!" I thought she was kidding! My hair is only just past my shoulders.. So I continued with the service. So the foils were in my hair, and the color was on, meanwhile - bleach is in my hair- my stylist decides to take on another haircut while I am just sitting there waiting.. turning whiter and yellower. Finally she rinses my hair and half way blow dries it because they were closing. Upon checkout the other lady who was NOT my stylist comes to the desk and charges me for the "extra long" hair, and 4 bowls of color that wasn't even used on my hair!! I didn't even get a chance to really decide if I liked my hair or not because they were closing and were more concerned with going home than how my hair looked.
I was charged 170.00 and even gave my stylist a 14.00 tip in cash. The other stylist should have minded her own business instead of trying to "teach" this new stylist how to rip people off.
I contacted the manager the next day and she asked me to come in and show her my hair. So I did.. She said my hair actually IS considered "extra long" So I asked her if I could see the chart they follow to determine length. The picture she showed me had a girl with hair down to her chest.. And appartently ANYTHING past your colar bone is considered EXTRA LONG. No.
They told me how great my hair looked just to get me out of there, but when I went to do a practice updo one whole side of my head was missing highlights and in my bang area, also NO highlights. It looked horrible!
So I tried getting a hold of this Manager, Pam, for a whole week by the time I just went somewhere else to get it fixed - another 70 dollars out of my pocket because Fantastic Sams does NOT care about your hair.. Only the money they can put in their pockets.

So very dissapointed. DO NOT GET COLOR DONE AT FANTASTIC SAMS!

Fantastic Sams

Am

Comments

• De
      6th of Jan, 2015

I'm so sorry for your experience at a fantastic sams! I am the manager of one in buffalo ny. I DO NOT run my salon this way and I would have been more than willing to bring you back I'm and make you happy! I hope you don't have a bad view on all of us. We are all privately owned and operated and again I'm so sorry you had this happen! I promise we aren't all about money. We LOVE to make our clients happy.