Menu
Fantastic Sams Cut & Color
customer service contacts

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

167 complaints
24 resolved 143 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fantastic Sams Cut & Color. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color headquarters

500 Cummings Center, Suite 1100
Massachusetts, Beverly 01915

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color phone numbers

What is Fantastic Sams Cut & Color’s email addresses?

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected]

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color website

What category is Fantastic Sams Cut & Color related to?

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color is related to the Hair and Beauty Salons category.

What are the social media accounts of Fantastic Sams Cut & Color?

What is Fantastic Sams Cut & Color's Facebook?
Connect with Fantastic Sams Cut & Color via Facebook at Fantastic Sams Cut & Color
What is Fantastic Sams Cut & Color's Instagram?
Check out Fantastic Sams Cut & Color's Instagram pictures and videos at Fantastic Sams Cut & Color
What is Fantastic Sams Cut & Color's LinkedIn?
See Fantastic Sams Cut & Color's portfolio on LinkedIn at Fantastic Sams Cut & Color

Overview of Fantastic Sams Cut & Color complaint handling

167 Fantastic Sams Cut & Color reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 5, 2008. The latest review Hairstyles for wedding was posted on Jun 15, 2022. The latest complaint manager was resolved on Jan 13, 2014. Fantastic Sams Cut & Color has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 167 reviews. Fantastic Sams Cut & Color has resolved 24 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Fantastic Sams Cut & Color?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fantastic Sams Cut & Color Customer Service. Initial Fantastic Sams Cut & Color complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fantastic Sams Cut & Color above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fantastic Sams Cut & Color. Discuss the issues you have had with Fantastic Sams Cut & Color and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Fantastic Sams Cut & Color’s complaints

C
5:38 pm

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color - Hairstyles for wedding

I made an appointment more then a month from the day if my nieces wedding. I wasn't in the wedding but am 57 and wanted my hair up with some style around my face. 1 hour and 20 minutes later sheets done. I Saud it was on because I didn't have tome for her to redo it the wedding was 1 and half hors away. When I got home the hair bothered me at the ceremony...

G
8:05 pm

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color - Hair color

So I went on Friday 6/3 to have my hair color and cut, the person started out with color my hair instead of bleaching it first, I told him that that is not what I wanted so I went back today 6/7/22 and he didnt show up for my appt time and the other lady went ahead and started to bleach my hair and then toned it I asked for a specific color and this is what...

K
9:36 am

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color - Highlights

I think it my hair done at the Fantastic Sams in Winter Haven. I showed her a picture of the way I want my hair. She left the bleach on my hair too long, it caused damage to my hair. Also, I wanted blonde highlights with dark brown low lights. She put the brown on my roots and then bleached the rest of my hair, and it looks silver not blonde. She did not...