Fantastic Sams Cut & Color Logo

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color

Having problems with Fantastic Sams Cut & Color?

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color Customer Service Contacts

500 Cummings Center, Suite 1100
Beverly, Massachusetts
United States - 01915

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fantastic Sams Cut & Color Customer Service. Initial Fantastic Sams Cut & Color complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fantastic Sams Cut & Color above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fantastic Sams Cut & Color. Discuss the issues you have had with Fantastic Sams Cut & Color and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fantastic Sams Cut & Color Complaints & Reviews

Fantastic SamsI will never go back to this fantastic sams again

Fantastic sams in shepherdsville, kentuck. i had several horrible experiences. a bipolar stylist gave me a perm, barely washed the hair, only put on a quarter of the perm, failed to wrap my head with cotton before applying perm chemical, thre a towrl at my face, the tried to rip me off whgen i went to pay, tried to overcharge me. danniel was her name. i will never go back to this fantastic sams again.

Fantastic Sams — past employee complaint

As a former employee of the Marinette location Fantastic Sams, I would just like to warn all potential...

Marinette

Fantastic Samsthis salon needs to make some major changes

My daughter was given a perm in our local Fantastic Sams Salon the girl Brandy who was doing the perm got solution in my daughter's eyes left her for long periods of time she had to be called back to complete the process she soaked my daughters top so bad my son had to come and bring another shirt to the salon this was an awful experience and I paid $52.00 for the service I think that if your employees don't want to provide good services they should not be working. I would not recommend your salon to anyone if anything I am trying to tell as many people as I can how bad this salons services are. This salon needs to make some major changes.

• Fa
        Fantastic Sams Guest Service May 20, 2010

Good Day,
        I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's recent visit to one of our salons. I would very much like to forward your information to the regional office that oversees your area, but need the city and state of the salon to do so.

I appreciate you taking the time to express your disatisfaction, and I know the local office would like to follow up with you. Please forward any other details, or the city and state of the salon, to:

[email protected]

Fantastic Sams Guest Service

Fantastic Sams — the manager simply refused to refund my money

I have done home perms my whole life. The week before Christmas I decided to "pamper myself" and get a...

Fantastic Samsthey have ruined my hair

Before new years, totally destroyed my hair, uneven, overcut, stylist never listened to me, Owner called back to put a show of my stylists have many happy customers and when you left, you were not mad, If you want to screw your hair right before new years, if you have real nice gorgeous hair that every one complements and you want to be like, "OMG what happened to your hair, If you want to call the owner and owner says, every one says your hair was fine when you left, if you want to encounter a nightmare for your new years. Then Fantastic Sams West St Paul(Dec 2009 was my experience) and Fantastic Sams inver Grove heights, MN ( April 2009 was my experience) is where you can send your enemy to get her hair ruined. The sad part is you are hurt, your hair is runied, then you get a diplomatic defense specialist owner who wants to tell you, " you are the problem, if you are not happy with your hair", "you are the problem if you told stylist to do sth and she did opposite, you are the problem, because 10 Minutes communication is not enough, you are problem, because some one else asked you to cut your hair and you have told her, when the lady I spoke with, knows what I need to be done, you are the problem, because you accept, to go to a cheap place, pay cheap money, you risk to get your hair to be ruined, that is what you feel you are getting, I kept telling the owner, I am sorry, you are telling me, I am not aware my hair is ruined, because you I was seen tipping your person, because I did not scream, , , ..., I am writing this, because as a woman I understand, how important this is to us, and how painful it gets when we get our hair ruined and over cut. Specially that to my experience, the owners of such Salons want to tell you, it is your fault, you are over sensitive, lets ruin your hair before New Years, so what, it is going to grow back, ...Ok, it is a Cheap Salon, Ok, you risk it when you go there... but I am telling you may be you can pay few more dollars and do not Risk going to Fantastic Sams West St Paul, MN... or Fantastic Sams, Inver Grove heights, MN. Because the Pain is sever and all you get, IF YOU GET IS YOUR MONEY BACK NOT YOUR HAIR.

Fantastic Samsbad hair cut

Wife got her hair cut in Owosso mi. for the second time.

1st time the male hair stylist went to where my wife works and apologised, wife accepted and went back to him again.

this time it was worse. tried the manager route and have been met with an aggresive, doubting individual, uses leading comments like "you know" trying to get you off her back. stay away from this place. this guy trashed the owner of the store who is a micro biologist working in lansing mi using the store as a tax write off. nice...resolutions end at the store. no satisfaction... wife may have been in error for going back but felt he was sincere.

• Ji
            Jim Aug 03, 2009

I had a haircut at my local Fantastic Sams just prior to going on a work trip/vacation. The stylist left it too long, so it would not hold any curl. Instead of sleeping in the morning after I returned home, I went in to have my haircut completed so I would no longer look like a man. I was told it was too late to fix the cut.

I asked the stylist to place a comment in my file saying that the cut I had received was not acceptable. She looked at me blankly and thought I wanted to hire her for a new cut.

I understand and accept that Fantastic Sam's will only back their work for seven days and that I was not able to return within that window of time. My disappointment goes beyond that. First, I am disappointed that I received a sloppy haircut in the first place and secondly that the shop was not interested to record customer dissatisfaction.

This shop is near our home and we thought we had found a place the whole family could use. Without quality control, we will not return.

Fantastic Sams — bad haircut

I went to Fantastic Sam's yesterday and came out with the worst haircut I have ever had!! It looked good...

Fantastic Samsworst hair cut ever

They let me wait while they sit and chat, then ruined my hair with uneven cut, over cut 3 inch than I told her... pissed me off.
          NEVER GO THERE AGAIN EVEN IT FREE - or I will get un-trained people with lack of basic skill and customer service.

Fantastic Sams — perm didn't take, offered to re-do, then damanded payment again

My 92 year old Mom wanted a Permanent in her hair for Christmas. I took her to Fantastic Sams located at...

Fantastic Samsbe careful

I went in yesterday to Fantastic Sams to get my hair cut, dyed and highlighted. The manager is the one who did my hair 5 hours later I was left with purple, brown, pink and blonde hair. She also used clippers and shaved the back of my hair. I went in and asked for an inverted bob and a red brown with blonde highlights. What I left with was horrible. My mother called in to get the owners name and phone number and the manager who did my hair told her that the owner said for no one to speak to us any more that they would fix it. Why would I ever go back to the woman who took 5 hours to turn my hair 5 different colors and shave my head! I deserve a refund!

Fantastic Sams — bad hair and customer service

The manager Tammy did my hair, what I asked for was an inverted bob and brown and blonde highligts. My hair...

Fantastic Sams — overcharged!!

I visited fantastic sams last week to get my hair colored before my wedding. I asked for a full foil and all...

Fantastic Sams — scam charges

I called the day before to check around on prices for a highlight and cut because I had an exact amount of...

Fantastic Samsworst ever

NEVER GO THERE - or you will get un-trained people with lack of basic customer service skills. spend the extra money, even just for a trim or you might have 4 inches cut off your hair and pieces sticking out and rude people telling you to "ENJOY" the horrific hair cut. went to have my hair TRIMMED. Was about 3 inches lower than my shoulder. simple hair cut, long layers on very straight hair, they ended up TAKING OVER 2 inches, now at my shoulder length, not even 10 minutes on it and i left with wet hair. got home, it dried i was HORRIFIED. IT looked like my 2 yr old neighbor took the scissors to my head. There were pieces just CUT up to my CHIN STICKING OUT.Called back and they told me to come back and that the head stylist/manager would fix my hair free of charge. went back, she was very rude as i was sitting there in tears. TOLD ME THE HAIR CUT WAS A GOOD ONE THEN OVER 2 INCHES WERE CUT OFF AGAIN AND NOW MY HAIR WAS UP TO MY CHIN. The parts that were sticking out didn't look as bad, not like a child cut them, but still just as outrageous. she told me "GO DYE YOUR HAIR AND THE HAIR CUT WILL LOOK LIKE IT SHOULD" two days later, asked for my money back. then was told to enjoy the bad hair cut.

Fantastic Sams — with hold of paycheck

With holding of a last paycheck and then taken some deductions out of it without my agreement. I asked to...

Candler

Fantastic Sams — fantastic sams mess up

i went to fantastic sams hair salon in inverness fla on monday may11, for just a hair tri. and to have my...

Fantastic Sams — they burnt my head!

I went there to get a simple highlights. Nothing out of the ordinary. She did the highlights in foil...

Fantastic Samsemployment

I worked for Fantastic Sams three different times. I am not sure about their health benefits, It depends on the Franchise owners if they send you to their knowlegde classes on colors, perms and prouducts. The classes are great, good information. It depends on the franchise owners, if your hours will be divided between one or more shops, your schedule might not be the same each week, and you get sent home when it's slow. your down time might be spent cleaning things that ARE ALREADY CLEAN.

Fantastic Sams — deceptive pricing

I was charged 62.5% more for my hair cut. because my hair was "long" and "thick" I am not sure what that...

Fantastic Samsfake people

I used to work for these fake people. They are the worst people to work for. They promise you one thing and do another. The owners claim to be Christians and talk more about the people that come in there than i have ever seen. I hope they go down in business and i will see that they do. my clients refuse to go in there because of the atmosphere they have made. When the owners come in everyone freezes because she is so bipolar you never know what you are going to get. For anyone that goes there please don't waste your money and support these fake owners that treat their employees like crap!!!

• Cu
                      cutterINflorida Oct 13, 2010

I am a former employee as well. Central Florida, the owner has 6 or 7 shops along the coast here. These chains have one goal only... TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE FRANCHISE OWNER ... the cosmetologists are dispensable in thier eyes. I sued. Lost due to the employer and his management lying under oath. I knew they would, but had to follow through. Go to a private establishment, please!

• Se
                      secret stylist Jan 04, 2009

Franchise owner really need to treat their stylist better, I know for a fact if a customer does not like what I do I hear about it and it goes to the top, but if a franchise owner does not treat their stylist right it seems to go no where and it huts the stylist reputation.