Fantastic Sams / Fake people

United States Review updated:
2.5

I used to work for these fake people. They are the worst people to work for. They promise you one thing and do another. The owners claim to be Christians and talk more about the people that come in there than i have ever seen. I hope they go down in business and i will see that they do. my clients refuse to go in there because of the atmosphere they have made. When the owners come in everyone freezes because she is so bipolar you never know what you are going to get. For anyone that goes there please don't waste your money and support these fake owners that treat their employees like crap!!!
Va

Comments

Se
  4th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Franchise owner really need to treat their stylist better, I know for a fact if a customer does not like what I do I hear about it and it goes to the top, but if a franchise owner does not treat their stylist right it seems to go no where and it huts the stylist reputation.
Cu
  13th of Oct, 2010
I am a former employee as well. Central Florida, the owner has 6 or 7 shops along the coast here. These chains have one goal only... TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE FRANCHISE OWNER ... the cosmetologists are dispensable in thier eyes. I sued. Lost due to the employer and his management lying under oath. I knew they would, but had to follow through. Go to a private establishment, please!

Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation Logo Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation