Family Dollar Storesmanager/purchase monster java drinks

I am very upset at the way I've been treated at the Hazard, KY Family Dollar Store on Village Lane. Almost 2 weeks ago he was rude The manager Josh about not honoring Marlboro mobile coupons that has their store & address on their website that takes these coupons. I lost a $1.50 off a pack because he said they couldn't get their scanner to work once you use coupon you lose it. He was very rude, they should let you know they don't take them & be removed from Marlboro app that has them listed. Today I went back & purcashed monster java drinks listed 2 different areas in store as $2 a piece. They scan as $2.25 I said you have them as $2 on shelf and he said well I guess you need to take that up with Coke Distrubutor then. I said so Coke makes your Family Dollar Store price tags? He was very rude and I told him this is second time within a couple weeks he has treated me rudely that was very bad business. I've researched online and legally store is supposed to sale price as advertised listed in their location. They either need to take down prices or honor them and have someone who communicate with customers more effectively.

Dt