Family Dollar Stores / I am complaining about a manager, with an attitude, at a store that would not honor a coupon.
I was in the 10219 University City Blvd. Charlotte NC store tonight around 6:15. I was trying to purchase Charmin toliet paper. I had a clipped coupon for a 4ct or larger. I had a roll of 6 ct. When I put in my phone number it would not take the $1 off. Even from the beginning the manager, Chaperrl had an attitude. She was arguing with me that she would only honor the coupon, which said 4ct or larger. She had an employee to go get a 4ct to see if it would take the $1 off of that. It did. She continued to argue with me, with an attitude, that she would only honor what the coupon stated. I pointed out again that it says 4ct or larger. She even wanted to me get her name to make sure I complained. That is the second time at the same store that the clipped coupon did not work. However, the first time the manager did honor the clipped coupons on my phone. I doubt I will go back to that store. I may even delete the app on my phone. It does not work the way it should. And then, there are employees that are not kind to the customer. I will purchase some place else that does not argue with customers and treat them with kindness.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564