Family Dollar Stores / employee discrimination
I was a current family dollar employee, they discriminated me 24/7 they didnt want to help me, they didnt want me speaking with any employee or working with other employees. They didnt want anyone to work with me or speak to me, they all would help one and others out but wouldnt help me even when it was asked for. They also never mentioned my breaks to me, even if I tried to go on my breaks they would become very negative and start complaining. I was disrespected on various amount of occasions, and the manager at district 5719 edward smith tried to make me miss a day of work just so he can fire me.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - Maintenance and security and gangs
- Family Dollar Stores - Heartless Manager
- Family Dollar Stores - Gift card/ supposed manager Kelsea M.
- Family Dollar #08819 - service 
- Family Dollar - tropic sun sport sunscreen spf50