Family Dollar Stores / customer service

1 Dubuque, IA, United States

2013 Central Ave # 4, Dubuque, IA 52001. My mom, her husband, my boyfriend and I went to family dollar on August 9th for a couple important things and a couple things we wanted. There is a woman named Candy. She is a manager but has the worst customer service I have seen. We had to get a few things. Well one of them was going to be a bouncy ball for a little boy. We ended dropping one and bounced the other to make sure it wasn't flat or had a hole. The one we dropped I was getting ready to pick up when the Candy came to the top of the isle and said to all of us. She said we are grown ass adult. She would expect that from a kid but not [censored]ing grown ups. Then we told her we were getting ready to pick up when she said that if we dont pick it up now then we can get the [censored] out of her store. She constantly kept swearing and yelling at us for no reason. So what we already had that we needed we went a checked out. She was the only one working so 2 people out of the 4 of us went out. I tryrd yo stay there with my mom but she wouldn't stop so I walked out to. My moms husband then poked his head in and said is that [censored] about done yelling at you and treating you like [censored]. So then she finished checking my mom out and told her if any of us come back into that store we will be escorted out. So all of this happened because we accidentally dropped the ball and checked out another... as long as she's there I will never shop there again no matter what. That is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Aug 13, 2018