Family Dollar 6201A N. Teutonia Ave. — rude customers service
I was at this store location a 8:50am waiting for store to open at 9am but only to still be waiting still 9:10am. I saw the employee enter the store at 8:50am so I decided to wait cause I only needed aluminum foil but only because she heard me mention I was contacting corporate for store not being opened. She contacted security on me and wouldn't honor my purchase. I was then put out by security and most importantly I was humiliated in front of customers because she was able to speak her mind but refuse my service, called security, and had me put out with my grandchild. I will be contacted BBB of incident cause No one should be denied service when speaking back to Rude workers.
More Family Dollar 6201A N. Teutonia Ave. Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care