Fairfield Wyndham / I do not recommend Fairfield / Wyndham Resorts to do business with
I too am 1 of many of people who have had poor service from Fairfield. I bought my timeshare on 5/2003 in Hawaii on the big island, 154,000 pt. package, from Vicki Hines/sales. I have yet to be able to use my pts since that time and it's Jan 2007 now.. they have repeatedly rejected my requests for usage. Its the same old worn out excuse: "Sorry no time available for your requested dates."
I have tried booking time months in advance in an effort to use my pts to no avail..They have deliberately, intentionally over sold the capacity of the system to allow users fair and timely usage of their points. They have been less than honest about the true worth and value of their timeshares. Just dishonest enuf to skirt legal liabilities. I DO NOT recommend Fairfield / Wyndham Resorts to do business with. Type in " Fairfield Complaints " in a search engine and see what u get for hits ....over 500,000 hits !!! and numerous lawsuits for this same problem.
More Fairfield Wyndham Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - owner services - reservations
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - guest charge/ error on computer
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - multiple calls per day to my cell
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - sales staff at wyndham old town alexandria
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - to whom it may concern which obviously no one