Fairfield Inn and Suites

Posted: Jan 2, 2018 by

customer satisfaction

Cincinnati, Ohio
I reserved a room for December 31st, 2017 with my Bluegreen points. Bluegreen is a timeshare that I belong to. The location was Fairfield Inn & Suites in Cartersville Georgia. When I arrived I tried to check in and the clerk didn't know how to handle it. Even after I showed him the voucher. He said to wait a moment and he went to get someone in the office. A women named Charsia Marcus came out and pretty much let me know that the document that I showed her was not a form of payment and that I still needed to pay for the room. I tried to explain that I have used my Bluegreen account to stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites before and that I had never had any issues before. She was very smug and kept repeating that she needed payment. I asked her if she could call someone to help her and she picked up the phone and dialed a number, but after a moment she hung up. She came back to me and started again that she needed a payment from me. I read the rest of my paperwork and find a phone number that stated that if I had any issues checking in I should call right away, so I called. While I was on the phone with the person that I explained the issue to, they called Charsia Marcus the General Manager. I could hear them explain to her what she should do and then she motioned for me to come back to the counter. She then tried to say that they had to give her a new number to pay for the room. I don't know what all she was supposed to have done, but it didn't seem like she knew her job very well. She also did not treat me very well. She never even said sorry for the confusion or anything. I don't know how someone like this got a general manager's position, but she needs lessons on how to treat customers. The whole time she was dealing with me I felt like it was my fault that I didn't have the right information for her. Every other time that I have stayed with Fairfield Inn & Suites with my Bluegreen account I walk in and give them my name and they check me right in and say it's already been taken care of.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree