Posted: Jan 28, 2013 by

candy crush saga game

1.3
I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I did not authorize any payment nor did i click on any amount to be to be taken out of my account on the 1-26 or on 1-27 of 2013 . Respond at earliest convenience . Pity53@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments (325)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  22nd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have a charge on my credit card that i did not purches it is for 49.90. This is what it has FACEBOOK.COM*WSFQ322ALwww.fb.me/cc CA please take care of this and put my money back on my card. I did not give permission to charge my card.
N  22nd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Why did you give your bank information in the first place?
N  29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - fake id on facebook
facebook
India

sir some one has maken my fake id on facebook using my pics sir please help me as he is abusing my name i am sending you the link please pay attention http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003581771723&refid=7
N  29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
sir some one has maken my fake facebook account please help and deactivate that account as soon as possible http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003581771723&refid=7
N  29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
sir some one has maken my friends fake id please help i am sending you the link of that fake id http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003581771723&refid=7
N  3rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I own a small business in Toronto, Canada and I found efavormart.com while searching for cheaper products. The product I ordered on efavormart.com looked almost identical to the ones I use and was cheaper even with the shipping cost. I knew that there would be customs and duty fee but it was still cheaper than getting those products in Canada. I ordered your silver round tin with a window. On efavormart.com, its side is flat when the lid is on and the rim around the window looks very thin. The tins I received on March 1 looked significantly different. First, all the lids are very loose so if I grab a tin by its lid the bottom will fall off right away. Also, the lid itself has a rim that sticks out so I can’t even seal these loose tins. The rim around the window is thick so I can’t use my company label. I bought their product for two simple reasons - its design and cost. They also sent me 199 units instead of 200. Before I actually received the product, UPS asked me to pay for the C.O.D. brokerage fee. I was not informed about this so I emailed efavormart and discussed the matter with two agents between February 20 and 21 via email. The first response I received was that UPS brokerage fee was only for customs and duty. I verified with UPS that the brokerage fee is added on top of customs and duty fee. If I knew about the additional fee on top of what I paid plus customs and duty fee, I wouldn’t have ordered from them since then it would be more expensive than buying those products in Canada. I contacted efavormart again and was told that they had nothing to do with it so I should deal with UPS directly. I asked their agent again if they were aware of UPS brokerage fee because they clearly failed to inform me about it. I asked three times via email and received no answers. I contacted UPS again and was told that efavormart is fully aware of the additional brokerage fee since they’re their regular customer and even get a discount since they ship many items overseas. I confronted efavormart three times via email but received no response. On March 1, I finally received the package but found out that products looked different than what I ordered. I used their Live Help Online to discuss the issue with an operator Christine on Mar 1, 2012 8:57:04 PM EST for about 40 minutes. I told Christine that they sent me wrong products and before even verifying what I received or asking for any pictures or proofs, she flat out told me that they sent me the right product. How did she know what I received at that point? I sent her pictures I took and she said the tin in the picture looks identical to the one on their website even after I mentioned the obvious differences. She said she also asked her manager and the manager thinks they look identical as well. Without admitting that they sent me wrong products, she suggested a refund process. She said they would waive the restocking fee but refused to pay for shipping. If I simply did not like the product then I know I’m obligated to pay for restocking fee as well as the shipping cost, but I’m not going to pay for shipping when the items I received and paid for look different than what I ordered. The wrong products they sent me are no use for me for the reasons I mentioned above. I received another email from their customer service asking, “What’s wrong? Our product is fine.” I sent the agent a long email and comparison pictures but instead of mentioning once about the differences I mentioned, she stated that there was nothing wrong with the product design. I didn’t say there’s something wrong with the design. It’s just not what I ordered. They said it fits their (simple) description they posted online, but failed to mention that ones in their picture are not the same as the ones they actually sell. I asked for a full refund and a reimbursement for sending back their products as well as for customs and duty fee which I never would’ve paid if I didn’t order from them. I offered them that if they can resend me the products which look identical to the ones on their website then customs and duty fee will be my responsibility. This time they offered me 20% rebate. I went to their website today, on March 2, and guess what I found? They changed the product picture to the ones they sent me! I actually thought they might do that so I clipped their webpage on March 1 with the date stamped by my anti-virus program. I caught them red-handed. I can’t believe they changed the picture to cover up their mistake. I’ve already filed a report to the BBB but I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get my money back even through a small claim when I am residing in Canada and they are an American-based company. I am also going to contact my credit card company if there is anything they could do since I consider this a fraud.
N  9th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Facebook is the biggest bully on the internet. They tell you that you don’t know the person you have sent a friend request to. They block you from inviting friends sometimes for two weeks at a time. They never tell you exactly what you did wrong and instructions for inviting friends you really know is not given. And they know they are abusing us that is why there is no way to contact Facebook. Again, Facebook is the biggest bully on the internet.
N  9th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Facebook is a big time bully. Quit paying them money so they will tae notice.
N  23rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
The other day I received an invitation to join my BFF on her facebook page. I responded immediately, although
I did wonder why she did not mention this to me in advance. Later, I did call her to acknowledge her new
venture and she was very surprised and confused because she had NOT CREATED A facebook page. She did not
know the people on the page, her so call friends, and we were both startled to learn she had became a billboard;
advertising all sorts of products. The find was amazing. Not knowing what was going on I put in my email address
and I too had a fictitious page filled with all kinds of advertisements, and products I would never use, as well
as "FRIENDS", people I DID NOT KNOW.
Is this what makes facebook so great? They get some one's email address and then create a fictitious page to give the impression one supports this advertising fiasco? If I want to be a billboard I think I could manage that on my own without the help of facebook. I tried to delete the page but you need a password to do so and of course I did not have one since I did not set up the page. I emailed facebook to get the instructions for deletion but of course I have heard nothing. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE A FICTIOUS facebook page? You should check and see what kind of billboard you are.
I think facebook would have been successful for what it is, plenty of people can not wait to put their life story
out there; I just happen to NOT be one of them. And, since they made me a billboard advertising products I would
never use WHERE IS MY CUT?...facebook, HOW GREEDY ARE YOU? Stock in this company is tenuous at best.
N  4th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - no gold for me money
Scotland, Central
United Kingdom

tried to add gold to my facebook gnome town, fackbook took money from my phone, still not recieved facebook credits or neither money has been returned to my phone, also got texts saying it will be sorted but either way aint happy with the service, can i have my money back or atleast credit my facebbok with gnome town gold, ,
N  9th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have an unauthorized charge on my debit card that I did not make. Contacted Facebook at Number provide, but you get a recording. Can't find page c.facebook.com/credit redirects to facebook. Can anyone help?
N  13th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - games
wisconsin

My name is Cindy Fenn and there were unauthorized charges to my credit card. They were for $210 and overdraft charges of $175. Could u please credit this back to me. Thx. Call me at 7153025199 or email me at jctfenn@gmail.com.
N  15th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had 200.00 dollars takin from my checking account today with out my knowledge or autherization and would like it back tonight. If you need to get ahold of me you can at theswensenator@yahoo.com. I want my refund back into my account or I will get a lawyer on this matter.
N  18th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
my 6 year old grand daughter made purchase by mistake on the game of gnome town . she pushed a button to purchase gold bars for 49.99, i did not know this till after she had done it. i get a check once a month and i need this money to pay bills please refund this back as this will make me over drawn at my bank thank you. Joyce Hamilton
N  25th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Please credit back my visa, I didn't authorize charges made on 7/24/2012.
N  25th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
My name is Phyllis Raymond I was charged for two items I never authorized. I was playing Zingo Bingo and a charge for $2.10 came up..I authorized it and when I receied my statement there were two other charges that I did not authorized. They are both to Zingo Bingo. on facebook One for 5 and some cents the other for 10. and some change.. I did not order these. Will you please help me get my money back?

Facebook - scam
West Valley
Utah
Phone: 1-801-968-2404

my name is Phyllis Raymond I was playing zingo bingo on Facebook when i had to buy some cards. It was for$2.10 i authorized that amount. When I received my account record I had also been charged $ 5and some change also $10. and some change. I did not authorize these charges. Will you please help me to solve this. problem
N  1st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - Facebook requires cellphone confirmation to re-enter account
Facebook

Facebook mobile confirmation required many of us and our friends either share cell phones or do not have one.sometimes we have 5 different people in one house who only have the one cell for the whole house. This is discriminatory.
N  1st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Easy fix, when it asks for your cell phone, just click home (on FB page) not on browser and it will go right into it :)
N  10th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Facebook - DEBIT CARD CHARGED
ANNIE KING
19 cannon court
York
South Carolina
Phone: 8035268355

WAS CHARGED $99.00 TO MY DEBIT CARD UNAUTHORIZED TO DO FOR SOME CREDITS, NEVER WOULD HAVE DONE THAT, I JUST WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, JUST WANT TO RESOLVE THIS IN A TIMELY MANNER, I HAVE AN OVERDRAFT WITH MY BANK WHICH I HAVE TO PAY, NOT HAPPY WITH FACEBOOK WILL BE DELETEING MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree