Facebook

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 by

candy crush saga game

1.3
I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I did not authorize any payment nor did i click on any amount to be to be taken out of my account on the 1-26 or on 1-27 of 2013 . Respond at earliest convenience . Pity53@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments (325)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  16th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - charges my credit card
josie
Keswick
Virginia
Phone: 1540-570-0593

i need some one to call me about charge on my credit card on 6-17-2011 of 200.00 some please call me today
N  16th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I'm sure facebook will be calling you right away
N  16th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
We will also need your home address, social security number, and mothers maiden name
N  17th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I ordered a 4-piece body kit. I went with the kit pictured with my cars make and model. It even had the same custom lights in it. I called HyperAutoParts.com I told them my cars make and model. I asked them if it came as pictured or would I have to do any do any extra mods (modifications). I was told not at all, that the kit was a perfect match and It was ecatly as pictured. Being to trusting I believed them and placed the order the next day.
I knew these people were not trust worthy when a full month and to weeks later my kit had not arrived at the shop. I also called and no one answered. The one time I got through I was asked to hold and they just hung up. I would like to mention I was very polite. So dont think they hung up because we were having issues. I also sent emails. I got a cookie cutter response from a person named "Alex" I did not even address m issue.
It was not until I sent a threat to sue and expose them I got a call. They sent me to the warehouse in California that they order thru. I spoke to a guy named "Norbet" He told me that the ware house sent them notice over a month ago that they kit was done but the skirts were no longer being produced! He said It could have been shipped he was just waiting to hear my choice. I picked an alternate side skirt and it was shipped the next day!
After the kit Arrived to the shop they went to work. I got a call a few hours later asking if there was a part missing, or if they sent me the worng kit? The shop sent me pictures which I forward to Norbet. He called me right back and said it was the right part but that it should not go on my car unless they included a grill of some sort. I called hyper auto and let them know that no accord between 98-02 could go with the kit they were saying was compatable. I told them it could be cut to fit-but it was missing a grill. Leaving the horn, radiator and electrical circuts exposed! They said no it fits and that they never said it would cover anything! I then told them that the picture for the product is on my exact car and that it is shown with the grill there. I only bought it because off the picture and the phone call! I also told them - I need my car and dont want a refund or exchange- but please pay the extra $100 for me having to cut off my grill from my old bumper and then pay to have it glue welded onto to fit with the crap they sent me. They flatly refused. I mean they took the stance that it was my. PLEASE NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THE HYPERAUTOPARTS.COM SITE! THEY ARE SCAMERS. THEY REALLY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY! THEY ARE AN UN ETHICAL COMPANY. I am willing to supply the email correspondence I saved with anyone interested. EVERY BLUE MOON A REALLY VILE COMPANY POPS UP-HYPERAUTOPARTS.COM IS SUCH A COMPANY. SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THESE SHIESTERS!!!
N  18th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Trying to build a bridge and I have gifted parts in my inventory that the game won't let me access. Frustrating, as buying the parts comes with a steep price. I love this game, but might need to chuck it. :(
N  20th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been trying to contact someone in regards to unauthorized credit card charges on 6/18. I have tried calling the number my credit card company gave me but nobody answers, I can not find the dispute site on-line. Please contact me to help reslove this issue. sclarson55@comcast.net
N  20th of Jun, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, CentBuzz.com

Facebook - over charged
facebook
Cottage Grove
Oregon
Phone: 541-942-6427

Was charged for about 470.00 over what i gotm credit for. Never do I charge more than $10.00 in one day.
Said I was overcharged $70.00 not $470.00
A  22nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I would like to be refunded my $70.00 thank you.
N  22nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is not the first time I noticed this This time it is alot of money.
N  22nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Will this help me get my money back?
N  22nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
this is from facebook visa card.
N  23rd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Joanne, you are on a public forum that has nothing to do with Facebook. Contact your card company and tell them you want to file a chargeback on an unauthorized transaction -- you can receive credit for any unauthorized transactions, but you first have to file the complaint with your card company.
N  23rd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been waiting a long time to hear from facebook about these charges.
N  25th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have submitted a complaint and no one has responded back to me by email. I want to get my money back. Please send me an email to let me know that someone is handling this manner.
N  29th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - unauthorized credit card charge
North Carolina

Unauthorized charge on my credit card for $100.00 from Facebook, and a $35.00 overdfraft fee at my bank. Facebook .com 5FU7322D.
A  30th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is a new "scam"... apparently a lot of people experienced these charges on their statements. You should dispute the charge with your bank, it will take 60-90 days to resolve the issue and does not guarantee your refund.

You should also file a complaint on scam book they have their own legal team and there is a good chance these charges might be a class action suit filed against who ever is responsible for these charges. So if you can't get a refund from the bank, you may still have a second chance.

Also report this to the BBB and http://ic3.gov.

N  2nd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - credits

My granddaughter 7 years old hit the wrong button on country life, and got 13oo credits, and it was on my card which I didn't know that you just hit it and thay charge me 100.00 for this Please remove this I don't want this. I'm very sorry for this. 9005075295619 Please call me asap about this I have called the bank 336-859-0229 cell 336-460- 4753 Thanks so much Demetrice
N  4th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - someone used fake account and use my name aur photo
facebook
India
facebook.com

respected sir
my self khushwoo negi leaved in delhi, and i am not intrested in internet services like chating or facebook etc.
in that case someone click my photo and open a facebook account and also use my name. fake id is khushi0034u@gmail.com so it totly spoil my image. and my family was very disappointed so please help me take a action on this id khushi0034u@gmail.com.

khushwoo negi