Eyeglass World / Unethical behaviour
I orders glasses on 06/30/2016. They examined my glasses that I had on and told me the prescription . After 2&1/2 weeks I received the first pair. The centers were off and the person adjusted the glasses to where I would look through the top of the lens. The top of the glasses were below my eyebrows. I complained about I could see ok but the glasses were straining my eyes. The assistant said I will take a few weeks for your "mind to unwind" from your other glasses. There is a 30 day return policy. I went to another optometrist where I was told that the prescription was different than what they were going to put in. The OS axis was to be 92, They changed it on the form to 103 .The glasses were 105 When I asked why it was changed, The woman said it was in their tolerences I asked for a refund I asked again why it was changed, no answer I was given a refund.
More Eyeglass World Complaints & Reviews
- Eyeglass World - Do not use them 
- Eyeglass World - Lies, Lies, Lies 
- Eyeglass World - Bait & Switch 
- Eyeglass World - frames for eyeglasses
- Eyeglass World - False advertising 
- Eyeglass World - Eyeglasses....
- Eyeglass World - Refund
- Eyeglass World - pay
- Eyeglass World - Awful smell
- Eyeglass World - They don't care about the customers