I visited the lake Worth store, and as soon as I entered, I smelled the wet stinky order. I stayed long enough to look at frames, and during the 20 minutes I was there, I began to have respiratory problems. Burning throat and itchy eyes and a throbbing headache. I left immediately and during the rest of the day, I had a headache and sore throat. My eyes and nose began to run. I contacted the store, and got NO response after three calls and an email. I contacted the health department and OSHA came out and found the building to have toxic mold.They are supposed to remove and replace the carpet baseboards and sub-floor. To this date no repairs have been made and the store is open for business. I am sick, really sick for a week now, and trying to get them to pay for doctor and meds. All I got was contact from a lawyer, for them. I will NEVER go there again, but I WILL pursue their liability for my illness.