Exxon / pay at the pump charges
I tried to fill my tank the other day and after sliding my card twice my pump did not turn on. Thinking it was broken I moved to a different pump and pumped my gas.
I went inside to get my receipt and informed the attendant about the first pump because I was worried someone else would be able to pump gas on my card. She assured me it would be fine. When I got home I checked my account and there were two one dollar charges from them on my card.
Are they charging a dollar to use a card at the pump? My card was an ATM/credit card and I chose the credit card side. Are we paying a dollar every time we use a credit card at a pump?
I thought point of sale purchases had no fee.
More Exxon Complaints & Reviews
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - job scam 
- ExxonMobil - beware of this scam! 
- ExxonMobil - e-mail award lucky winner of month 
- ExxonMobil - winner of 450 000 
- [Resolved] ExxonMobil - unethical business practices 
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - air pump
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - overcharge ripoff tiger mart #30, terrell, tx. fg48114918001
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - fuel leakage loss
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - service from gas station attendant
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - unethical behavior