Exxonmobilrude employee

M

I went into this mobil station to buy a pack of cigarettes and i was ask for my ID. When i gave her my Mexico Consular Id Card. She hatefully tells me they don't accept that kind of ID She did not even look at it. I have been going to this mobil for years and i have never had a problem. I ask to speak to a manager she told me that the manager wont accept my Id. She would not let me speak to the manager. when i ask for the corp. number she said she did not have it. she was black with freckles lite skin and would not give me her name.
this was nov 29-08 about 6:20 pm

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices