Exxon Mobil Corporation / speedpass
It appears that someone at Speedpass decided to start going thru customer accounts to verify they have all the customers information. My account was missing a phone number and rather than contacting me by email, they decided to turn off my Speedpass to get my attention. I called and they said fraud detection turned it off NOT because of fraud but because I did not have a phone number attached to my account.
They refused to reactivate my pass unless I gave them a phone number. I told them they don't have a phone number for a reason. After 5 minutes of explaining that my account has worked fine for years until the idiots turned it off, all because I didn't have a phone number on my account? Talk about piss poor customer service. Who are these idiots?
I then cancelled my account and will never patronize mobil again and I will encourage everyone I know to do the same.
You need some major customer service training and some people I can understand when they talk.
If you wish to reach me you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Exxon Mobil Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - job scam 
- ExxonMobil - beware of this scam! 
- ExxonMobil - e-mail award lucky winner of month 
- ExxonMobil - winner of 450 000 
- [Resolved] ExxonMobil - unethical business practices 
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - customer service
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - accused of stealing gas and not paying
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - store employee
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - exxon gas station
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - gas station