Having problems with Exxon?

Exxon Customer Service Contacts

5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas
United States - 75039-2298
Mailing Address
PO Box 4654, Houston, TX 77210

Downstream Operations, Exploration and Producing Operations, ExxonMobil Chemical
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway, Spring, TX 77389-1425

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Exxon Customer Service. Initial Exxon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Exxon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Exxon. Discuss the issues you have had with Exxon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Exxoninconvenience

My 5'10" girlfriend, age 45, went to buy ONE can of beer...clerk demanded ID, which she didn't have on her (I was driving and I'm 60)...SO, I go into store to buy the ONE can of beer and clerk says she CAN'T sell it to me because I'm just buying it for my girlfriend. Next day I call Manager of store (James) and he says it's COMPANY POLICY and refuses to give any info on clerk or territory manager, but gives the "800 customer blow-off number" for me to get the number for the territory manager (because it's against policy for him to give the number to me),

I call the number, and Cindy, ID# 7665 informs me that she cannot give me any number of management to call, but that she can "file" a complaint (like it would matter to them anyway). She also informed me that the clerk was FOLLOWING COMPANY POLICY!!!

Apparently no matter how old you are, EXXON POLICY assumes that their clerks are ###s who can't act appropriately or reasonably for someone who OBVIOUSLY is OVER 21 and demands they annoy grown adults for an ID. This is plain STUPIDITY!

• Ke
      Kenya W. Dec 27, 2010

DOUBLE CHARGED FOR GAS..MANAGER TOLD ME OVER THE PHONE TO BRING RECEIPT FOR MONEY BACK, AND LEFT/HID BEFORE I GOT THERE, (CLERK /MANAGER: DEB location: 3998 Tx-6 S, College Station, TX 7784)
      I went to put gas and after i got charged for it and got my receipt, the manager asked me to come back and swipe my card again, because the cashier put it "on the wrong side" i asked 3 times if it would not be charged twice on my credit card, and she said it was canceled already. WELL I DID GET CHARGED TWICE, called the manager talked to her, she said " " if you bring your receipt i will give you your money back", AND I MADE THE MISTAKE OF LETTING HER KNOW I STILL HAD BOTH RECEIPTS cause by the time i got there two girls at the register told me, "she left because she knew you were coming, and sorry we can't give any money back, told me and my husband in a very rude manner to get out of her store or else she would called the police" treating us like the criminals, and finally after a long and frustrating 15 min, she broke her "store policy" and gave me my money back.

Exxonmobildon't believe this lottery scam

The EXXON MOBILE MALAYSIA® WINNING PROGRAMS held on April 7th, 2010, Your Personal e-mail address was attached to Winning Number Ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 2268/02, Which consequently Won you $500, 000.00 Dollars in the Second Lottery category, to claim your Winning Prize, you are to contact the claims department by email for Processing and remittance of your Prize money to you.

Claims Requirements:

Claims Requirements:
    1.Full Name...2.Address:...
    3.Sex...4.Age:...
    5.Occupation:...6.Phone:...
    7.Country:...8. Batch No:...
    9. Ref No ...10 .Winning No:...

MR.Gum Ahmad.
    E-mail: mr.gum.[protected]@live.com
    Tel: +[protected]

• Mo
        Moin-Moin Mar 05, 2011

I’ve just received this 419 scam from “Exxon Mobil Malaysia”; the 2nd in 2 weeks. Fortunately for me, I automatically went to snopes.com but couldn’t find related topic. Then I went to the Exxon Mobil website & found the warning that this was indeed a scam. It pays to do research especially when someone is giving you money on some “lottery” that you never even entered into or money you did not earn. WORLD BEWARE!

Exxon/Mobile — cancellation of credit card

After FORTY years of an unblemished record - Paid in Full, on time, every time - Exxon Mobile cancelled my...

Exxon Mobil Corporation — job scam

JOB SCAM ------------------------ Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil...

Exxonrudeness

On the day on January 17th, 2010 in the late afternoon to evening, my fiancé and I were driving when we got a flat tire. After visiting every air pump in the area available and reading "out of order" on each we, an Aarp man recommended we go to Exxon since it was the only place open. When we arrived, it was started to mist outsideand the garage doors were open and vacant so we slowly pulled inside. As we were coming to a stop, a large, young white guy opened cmw charging into the garage yelling "Hey!!!" Startled, my fiancé and I thought maybe we are supposed to wait outside so we reversed the car and waited. The young guy was back inside by this point and a. Even larger white man stood outside. He yelled that we were blocking his gas pumpand needed to move from where he stood. He looked around up and there were four pumps open for easy access and one one customer pumping gas and staring. I decided to ignore that as I stepped out of the car to explain while we were he in a calm manner. After asking for his help, he told me that "we don't fix tires in the rain" and that we would have to come back another day in the rudiest way possible. I thought the garage was open for that reason. I paused before saying "We won't" and walked back to the car. The man said a smart remark in return. Inside I could see that there was a third person, a white woman who looked embarrassed. I pulled up to the window and wrote down what happened, date, time, and address. Years ago I used to go there all the time when different people worked there. I don't know what happened over the years and I had never experienced anything like that before. Seemed liked racism to me.

Mobil Gas Stationsawful experience

I have been a regular customer at this service station, Grand Central Parkway in Forest Hills and have never been treated so poorly. I called yesterday to bring in my1995 Mercedes for inspection and received an appointment for 9:30 this morning. When I brough it in, Mike, the manager told me it would take 1hour to 1 1/2 hours, I then called at 12 and was told at 3 PM and then called at 3 and was told at 4 and I wend to the service station, the rude manager is a liar and his word means nothing. I find this a total disrespect and I think something should be done to correc this problem. The man is a sleeze.

Mobil 365mtn acc debited

My MTN ACC was debited with R87.70 by Mobil 365 without my permission ! I contacted MTN, they gave me a telephone nr, [protected] which I tried to phone. The nr has a answering message which says, THE SERVICE PROVIDER YOU PHONED IS NOT AVAILABLE TRY LATER !! I've tried the whole day woth not luck ! Please help me get these charges back, I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SERVICES !<br />
          <br />
          Sylvia Nel<br />
          <br />
          [protected]

Mobil Oil Gas Stationunprofessional service

I wish to file a complaint against the Mobil Station located at 22381 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, CA. The employee there named "NILA" was very rude to me when I visited the store on Sat. Oct. 31 at 8 P.M. Firstly, I tried to get gas, some shopping and some lottery tickets. The man working behind the counter told me he didn't want to take my $100 bill, then when I gave him smaller change, he refused to take the money for both lottery tickets and gas. He made me wait until NILA took care of me. Then she said to me, it's clearly on the door we don't take more than $50 (which it does NOT. ALL IT SAYS IS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MORE THAN $50 in the drawer at a time) She told me it was clearly stated on the glass to which I replied, how many people actually read the signs in front of the store to which she rudely stated, "maybe if you'd pay more attention, you would have seen the sign. I wish to complain about this store about her rudeness. I am a regular customer of this station as I live near the station and I don't have to be treated like this. I refuse to do any business with people who are rude to me therefore I will not be doing any more business with them.

• Mo
                Morons are like flies Nov 03, 2009

YOU may have the stupidest commment ever recorded on this website! Your nothing more than a troller. You have been BUSTED. BEWARE! This guy trolls all of the complaints on this site and trolls everyone down to his sewer intellectual level. You deserve to be boxed up and sent to Iran and used for target practice. You stupid ###, when you walk into a gas station, they should EXPECT to have more than $100 change, especially before midnight. How many people I know who go to a gas station and dump 50-75 dollars in gas? What the hell are people suppose to pay for their gas with.? Food Stamps? And I NEVER said I was going to spend less than she had change. I had to get gas, lottery tickets and food. You do know how to add, right? It comes out to more than $50, and who made you the manager of the station. What does having a job have to do with going into a gas station and having to worry about what kind of bills you give to the clerk and if you had enough common sense to know what a debit card is, the you would KNOW they charge a fee and a lot of stations won't let you buy lottery tickets on them you fool! YOU should get a real job instead of putting everyone down on this website because you don't have a life! You don't have ANY job, because you spend too much time on this website putting everyone down, your nothing more than a low life cockroach crawling around looking to put anyone down due to your low self esteem. You must be one ugly mf. Get a life and stop trolling everyone on this site. I have reported you to the operator of this website so they can exterminate you for the ### you are!

Exxon — racially motivated rudeness

I am normally not the type of person to write or call to a company. However I am completely perplexed at the...

Mobil Gasoline Stationincorrect gas pump

Sunday Sept 27, 2009 I went to replenish my tank. The pump went very fast to 6.153 gallons at $2.429/gal I WAS VERY SURPRISED! On Friday 9/25/09 I drove from 169 Lake Susan Lake, W.P.B. FL 33411 : 117 Miles. I started with a FULL TANK ON GAS from Okeechobee and Jog (I topped the gas of tank there before entering the FL Turnpike ) When I arrived to 230 Atlantic Ave, Melbourne, the car went in the garage until Sunday when I went to Immaculate Conception Catholic Church 3780 A1A Melbourne Beach (The gas station is next to Publix and Publix is next to the church) The car went back into the garage until I departed Sunday
              9/27/09...I was concern if something was wrong with my car a Honda Civic that normally does 31-32 miles/gal on highway.
              Monday 9/28/09 I went to the same gas station : Hess on Okeechobee and Jog...the odometer read 117.4 miles I filled up and it took 3.64 gals...There is nothing wrong with my car...Please check that gas station I would not like to have other people over paying.

I do not know how to send pictures through the e-mail but would be glad to mail both receipts via USPO...let me know.
              Many thanks for your attention. Lidia Vazquez

• St
                  Steve Dalby Dec 31, 2013

Oh Dear God... Didn't anyone ever tell you about your Permanent Record?

• Li
                  Lidia Vazquez Sep 29, 2009

Please do not post my address ... otherwise it is ok to post my complaint. DO NOT POST MY ADDRESS. Thank you

Exxonmobil — e-mail award lucky winner of month

Just thought you would like to add this to your list of scams to show other people how some folks are...

Exxonmobil — overcharge

On 8/19/09 I stopped at this station to fill my tank (35 gallons). I was at Pump # 1 which would not clear so...

Exxonmobilcredit card interest charges

I have used Mobil as my only source of gas for at least the last five years. I always pay the bill in full every month, with the exception of $3.00 two months ago. I put in the wrong dollar amount. Well last month I got charged $3.62 because of the error. OK I missed up I paid it and the $3.00. Now this month there is interest charge of $2.19. When I called to ask why I was told that I would have to pay interest on all purchases every month until I go 2 months without a purchase or use. I could not believe what I was hearing. Even if you pay your bill in full if you ever have not you will pay interest until you don't use your card for 2 months!!!

I asked exactly what the current balance was, and told them to close the account, after I asked them if they were caszy. Am I the only one who thinks that this is ridiculas?

Why do credit card companys get to make up their own ridiculas rules, and just keep ripping us off.

Mobil Oil — Customer service

I have been a customer of this station for several years. I fuel and wash 3 car here. There is a cashier...

Exxonmobil# [protected]

The station was unable to accept my credit card. I was unable to use one of my credit cards after trying at several pumps. I ended up using a second cedit card. A friend tried his credit card to get gas for his vehicle with no success and ended up getting gas at a Shell station down the street. A third friend, whose credit card worked for his vehicle tryed to use it for a second time for the second, unsuccessful friend, It failed. Myself and two friends (on motorcycles) had been riding all week covering 1600 miles with no credit card issues. The attendant said repeatedly, "It's the technology". When we went to use the rest room, I can honestly say I cannot remember seeing one in such filthy, run-down condition. My friend said he had to flush the toilet with his foot, not wanting to touch anything in the room. My email address is [protected]@netzero.com. Please respond to this compaint, I have been a stockholder for many years and would hate to think I would have to use other than Exxon stations. Gas Station # [protected] on Whitehouse Street, NJ. Thanks...

Angie Brooks May 08, 2010

I have received several letters from someone claiming to be Exxon Mobil seeking to employ people in the company in Malaysia. They are asking to obtain a work visa and any monies that the potential employee spends, They will reimburse. Iam hoping someone will look into this and put a stop to this scam. I have noticed that Exxon has put a Job Scam notice on their website. Thank You.

Angie Brooks

• Br
                      Brad D Jul 23, 2009

None of the eight pumps have had receipt paper for the past several months. If you want your receipt, you have to go inside and wait in line for five minutes.
                      There is a jerky feel to it as it pumps about one gallon a minute. So I'm standing there waiting about 10 minutes just to fill my tank up. This situation has been on and off but mostly on.
                      The only good my constant complaining to the people that work there has been two free drinks. But I am seriously tired of it. The only reason I come to Exxon is because I own stock, but I don't think I can wait another 20 minutes just to fill up and get my receipt again...

• Wt
                      wtfeverdude Jul 01, 2009

machines break sometimes, gas station bathrooms can be pretty dirty.

these are facts of life, I am amazed that you felt so strongly about these two issues that you created a complaint and listed a resume of contact information. Nobody's going to be sending a letter of apology or giving away free gas cards because of your experience.

I would have forgotten about this ten minutes after i left the station -- are you on any medications? Your sense of entitlement is off the chart!

The Exxon-Mobil Oil Companyna

— original message —
                    From: marlinda cachini [mailto:[protected]@ashiwi.org]
                    Sent: thursday, june 25, 2009 10:50 am
                    Subject:

The exxon-mobil oil company
                    Plot 1 – 16 exxon-mobil, wuse zone 2,
                    Wuse, abuja. nigeria.
                    The exxon-mobil official prize notification.
                    You have been selected in the on-going exxon-mobil e-mail award programme held this june 2009. we the promo board are pleased to inform you that, you have been approved for a payment of $386, 500.00 usd. (three hundred and eighty-six thousand, five hundred united states dollars) in cash.
                    Contact the claims officer below to claim your prize. see details of claims processing officer below;
                    Claims processing officer:
                    Jackson m.
                    Email: [protected]@sify.com
                    You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:
                    Name in full: contact address: phone: mobile: sex (m/f):
                    With regards,
                    Online cordinator
                    Exxon-mobil oil company.
                    Important: 18 years and below are not allowed to particapate in this rewards programme.

Mobil Gasoline Station El Hegaz Heliopolis - Cairo - Egyptcar damage

While being at the Mobile Gasoline station in El Hegaz, Heliopolis, Cairo-Egypt, washing my car, water was splashed into the car motor, causing tremendeous damage to it.

Contacting Exxon Mobil Egypt did not solve the problem & I had to pay around 12 000 L.E to repair this damage, that was not re-imbursed till today.

The following documents are available upon request:

1- Police Report

2- Invoice from Mobil El Hegaz Benzin station, showing that they should have washed the motor with a special spray!

3- Certificate from Mercedes Benz agency in Cairo stating that the damages caused are due to the unprofessional car motor wash.

4- Invoice from Mercedes Benz totaling 3600 LE

5- Invoice from Mercedes Benz totaling 6270 LE

6- Replacement Car rental receipt totaling 2200 L.E

Looking forward to your feedback,

Kind regards,

Josiane Hakim

Exxonmobilvery large check

My wife and i got a check from ups overnight on saturday. The check came alone, no directions or anything, just the check all by itself! No instructions or e-mails or phone calls it just showed up all by itself. It was for $3, 2027.67, i am pretty sure it's a scam but it's a good one i must admit. The check is real i have checked the routing number and it's a real check. Has anbody else gotten the same thing mailed to them from ups overnight? I am going to call the address where the check cam from tomorow and see what they say. I have a hunch they will confirm what i allready know, it's not a check and i cannot cash it! oh well...that would have been nice..ha ha

Exxonmobil — beware of this scam!

From: Marlinda Cachini <[protected]@ashiwi.org> Subject: CONTACT MR. ROBERT K. ANTHONY.? To: Date...

Mobil-Oil UK — claim

Dear sir, i have recieved mail from mobil-oil petroleum company UK that i won 850, 000 pond...i just want to...