Having problems with Exxon?

5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas
United States - 75039-2298
Mailing Address
PO Box 4654, Houston, TX 77210

Downstream Operations, Exploration and Producing Operations, ExxonMobil Chemical
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway, Spring, TX 77389-1425

Complaints & Reviews

customer service

Exxon gas station on corner of callaway rd and austell rd marietta, ga
I pulled to gas station as i use to know owner of this place. I use to live there nearby. The owners short name (Mesh) , thats how every body called him. So one i pulled in (I tough i am gonna say hi and whats going on, how is business.. So once i pulled in on first pump some car stopped behind me and start honking.?? If you need something — get out of the car and tell me what you need.. But jack ### honked another time !!!, i turn off the car and get out asking what do you want.. And there was plenty of space to go around in any direction, any way, when i came out of restroom, , that negro ### start screaming and calling me names !! Me !!, like i own him anything, , of course he didnt expected that i reacted back in same way.. Fu.. K you #### your mo.. M and so on.. I almost start laughing by seeng this show from the side point of view. And ask mesh:— are you going to do something about it ? He replayed : - its my employee. I was speechless and shocked. So he practically kiss his negro ### and showed to to door !! When i said that i am gonna call cops and they will explain this negro ### who is right. To be short - - ### exxon gas station on austell and callaway rd corner !!! Keep away from it, something wrong with this owner ### liker. If you need address and more detailed, i will gladly find it out !! I was ready to twist head off this ### negro american, this is what normally ### get in country where i originally from, , but oooo big no no in usa, , can't touch negro, he is mf special.
I doubt that he is special or even normal!! they look like trash to me. And i nev gonna change my opinion on negros that acting like this. Unfortunately 90% of negroes around atlanta acting or ready to act like this, and only 10% nice normal people !!! Think about it !!, , thanks god trump won !!

service station attendants verbal abuse.

Date of incident: Tuesday, January 17 Time od incident: 6:30 a.m. At 6:30 this morning I pulled into the...

service complaint on a station

This morning around 4:30am, I pulled up to station 8781 sw 72nd street, sunset, florida 33173, near sw 87th place. This is the 2nd time this has happen to me at this location. It's open but no one is there to help me with getting additional merchandise or any issues I may have. On this occasion the pumps were not working properly I went to ring the bell and still no answer?? Waited and pulled to another pump and was unsuccessful. I am a plenti rewards member and it's unfortunate I had to go to the chevron near by. I am really reconsidering being a member of mobil and all of its affiliates. My card # [protected]. I would like for someone to contact me regarding this matter. My work number is [protected] and my name is brandon clayton.

the pump for fueling your car

Hell I visited the new Mobil gas station located at 4501 Union Blvd st.louis, mo.63115...At 245pm 12/20/2016 I purchased almost $20 worth of fuel the octain selector was broken the excuse given was I had to juggle it or push the button had.This station has only been open 1 day brand new why such complications.Also the squeegee for cleaning the windows dirty/water not worth my time stopping here again just to be lured towards low price gasoline.

• Wine Is Good Dec 20, 2016

Every station I go to you have to push the button for the grade selection. That does not mean it is broken. It means you do not know how to use a gas pump.

your manager & cashier @ the greely, co store

My husband and I were layer over... Went in this morning to get a cup of coffee... As always we got a 44 oz. soft drink cup... The cashier wanted to charge us for 2 - 44 oz. cups... We have never had to do that before... So we chose not to get it at all... I told my husband to pour it out... The manager - said you pour it out and your no longer welcome here... So we didn't pour it out... But we did not purchase it for the fact they were forcing us to pay more than we usually pay... Which we normally pay $1.69 + tax...
We went in alittle while ago and ate at the Double Dutch & came out to purchase some from your store & that same cashier came over to us in front of a store full of people & said my manager was not kidding when she said you weren't welcome in here anymore... We said she said if we poured that cup of coffee out - is what she said... WHICH WE DID NOT POUR OUT!...
My husband drives for Interide and we have probably spent over $3000 in your store in Greely, CO just this year...
So we are wondering your thoughts &what will be done...
Please call me at [protected]

unethical discriminating behavior

Hello,

My name is Gloria and I just had a discrimination issue with one of the cashiers at one of your Exxon Mobil franchise in San Marcos, the address is
STRIPES #1505
1636 AQUARENA SPRINGS DR
SAN MARCOS, TX 78666
[protected]

The cashier's name is Maks and he says he is in Charge of the Exxon as long as his boss the owner of this Exxon station was on vacation. We had a bit of a tension around 7pm, and he was extremely rude, did not treat me as any customer because I am black! He persistently tune me off by cutting me off whenever I was trying to explain to him the difficulty I encountered when at pump 5 where I was, trying apply my plenty points to buy gas! I encourage you to please watch the video recordings of the store around 7:15pm on November 28th.
I feel very discriminated and offended by his reaction, I came from a long day and encountered difficulties trying to apply my plenty point card when he told me that "he did not know how it works by entering the phone number" and instead of telling me that he had not experienced it in the past, his approach was rude and mean by telling me "there's nothing more I can do for you" and that "he does not have time to argue" when I was not arguing! I was being calm, and bottle every hurtful little reactions and words he kept saying, telling bluntly and rudely how he never argues with his "best of the best of the best...customers", I asked him "so you are insinuating that I am a bad customer?", he simply said "Thank you!", insinuating that I should be quiet and leave since he has other customers to serve. Am I not a customer?. I come to plead with you to do something about it, I am a people person and I never encountered something like this before, please please please, this city does not need discriminating, and regarding a customer as being less of a customer than others. I beg you to please do something about it because I am not feeling safe and I feel that my rights have been violated by simply listening to him disrespecting me as a human being with rights, and a customer.
I beg you to please do something before I call the authorities and sue that franchise for discrimination as the only black customer on this night, to be regarded as less of a customer than others.

Sincerely,

Gloria K.

• Updated by Gloria MK · Nov 28, 2016

Please do something as I am feeling violated and somewhat striped of my rights

initial charge on pump before starting to fill was not zero.

I was at the Exxon pump at the Kal's Food Stores 10, FG30123298001, on 10/24/2016, transaction #[protected]. After I swiped my card, and chose the fuel grade, the pump display showed that there was already $.03 worth of gas used. I did not have the pump in my car yet, so I know that nothing had come out yet.
I have a picture showing that initial charge. I use this station quite a bit when I go through town, so wonder how often this happens. May not be much money per transaction, but would add up.

initial charge on pump before starting to fill was not zero.

• Wine Is Good Oct 29, 2016

When you lift the handle to start the pump, did it go back to $0.00? Do you not know how to hit the button to talk to the clerk and tell them to 0 out the pump? No? You just pumped, took a pic and jumped on the internet like a vigilante.

• Mt
    MTBecky Nov 05, 2016

I think you've had too much wine, Wine is Good. Obviously you don't have all the facts but decide to publicly degrade to make a mark in the world.

• Wine Is Good Nov 05, 2016

I have all the facts you put in your complaint. If there are more facts, then state them. Otherwise, I will go by your own words. Which is stupid.

• Wine Is Good Nov 07, 2016

CS, yes, but usually they put a yellow bag on the handle to tell people that the pump is disabled. This person is just an idiot.

recruitment scam

Received this email:

Exxon Mobil Office
Attachments7:08 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
Hello [Deleted]

Offer of employment as (Production Manager)

We are delighted to offer you an employment with Exxon Mobil Corporation Texas USA; in the above position. Your employment terms and conditions are set out in the attached employment contract letter.
Attached document is your employment contract letter to work with Exxon Mobil Corporation Texas United States of America. Your job interview will be when you arrive in U.S; but the interview will not have any effect on your two years employment contract.

We have forward the original copy of your invitation letter to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office; for the processing of your U.S Employment Visa. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will contact you within 24-48 hours.

Sign the last page of the contract letter and scan it back to our office email; and if you have any enquires concerning your employment offer please don’t hesitate to contact us via email. We look forward to your arrival at our company and we are confident that you will play a key role in our company's expansion into national and international markets.

Yours Sincerely;
Michelle Owen
Exxon Mobil Corporation
Corporate Headquarters
5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas [protected]
[protected] United States of America
Email; “[protected]@fla.la”

This is a scam email but they are using real ExxonMobil employee names!

They set up a job advertisement available here that has been sent around on email:

Do not send them an application!

bad service

12701 SW 88 at Miami Florida. 11:45 pm between through the door, the employee told me I will close the turn of the 12. I told him the customer first learns that., I gave them a redbull and $40 so that the rest would be gasoline. Only I can charge you the redbull. Give me my money back. The cashier Lock the door until almost 12 false imprisonment. I 'm looking for a lawyer.
[protected]@live.com

contract agreement letter

Dear exxonmobil team,

I have received the below e - mail and I think it is fake, please verify.

From: inderpal sandhu
Date: sat, 11 jun 2016 10:52:27 +0530
Subject: fwd: congratulations! - replied with exxonmobil careers
Page - fwd to [protected]@exxonmobil.com
To: [protected]@exxonmobil.com

Dear exxonmobil team,

I have received the below e - mail and I think it is fake, please verify.

From: inderpal sandhu
Date: fri, 10 jun 2016 10:10:55 +0530
Subject: fwd: congratulations! - replied with exxonmobil careers page
To: [protected]@usa.com
Cc: [protected]@consultant.com

Kind attention : mrs juana murry
Human resources manager
Exxon mobil oil and gas usa

Dear madam

Kindly clarify the reimbursement part: all expenses you incurred
During the period of processing your visa application with the
Immigration consultant mandated by exxonmobil u. S. A will be reimbursed
Before you embark on your journey or your arrival here in usa your
First month upfront salaries shall be paid on completion of visa/work
Permit procedures with the immigration attorney, which is at page - 1 of
The greement named file inderpal_exxonmobil_contract_agreement. Pdf

Also from the website of the esteemed company which is enclosed as an
Attachment where it is mentioned as :

Exxonmobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge
Candidates an advance fee of any kind (E. G. , placement fees,
Immigration processing fees, etc. ). Unfortunately, we've been made
Aware of unauthorized individuals using the exxonmobil name and logo
In emails and on web sites in an attempt to solicit up - front fees from
Interested job - seekers.

Periodically, exxonmobil engages recruiting and/or placement agencies
To help us identify potential candidates for specific positions. If
You are contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency,
There should be no cost to you, the job - seeker.

And the link is as under

Http://corporate. Exxonmobil.com/en/company/careers/recruiting - scams/recruiting - scams

You are requested to kindly clarify the same.

From: exxonmobil usa
Date: thu, 9 jun 2016 16:02:52 +0200
Subject: congratulations!
To: [protected]@gmail.com

Attn:inderpal singh sandhu

Exxon mobil oil and gas congratulates you over your success!!!
Kindly note that interview was conducted based on your answer in the
Filled interview questioner, including your cv with your past working
Experience submitted to our office having believe that all the
Information is correct and authentic.

Attached below is copy of the contract agreement letter which you
Are required to sign upon acceptance of the position of assiatant
Manger finance and return back to us as e - mail attachment, you are
Expected to contact the government accredited immigration attorney for
Processing of your working permit/visa with the usa immigration
Service, his details are stated below kindly contact him with required
Details

Contact person: attorney williams green
Williams green chambers
705 hilled way, suite 1200
Texas
Email: [protected]@consultant.com

They will be a mandatory orientation/training exercise for all newly
Employed which will take place within the work metropolis of exxon
Mobil oil and gas and this program will start 7 days on arrival for
Work sign - on. Should you require more information, please feel free to
Contact us immediately with the below information for more
Clarifications.

Regards mrs juana murry
Human resources manager
Exxon mobil oil and gas usa
5959 las colinas boulevard
Irving, texas.
Phone: +[protected]

cwainder Jun 10, 2016

Please help me I think it is a fraud or fake letter

cwainder Jun 10, 2016

Please check whether the same is fake

Fake Fraud

gasoline service with credit card usage

Hello!

All Exxon Mobil Serice Station, as I traveled over 5 states, do not give receipts at the pumps when using any credit card or debit card. Even their own card when used one must be forced into the store and wait in line for a receipt that should have been given, when " yes" is answered if one is wanted AT THE PUMP. Discovered by asking if these owners are of Arabic decent. Everyone WAS owned and operated by Arabics!! Are they cheating the consumers that do not scrutinize their monthly bill? I'll bet you 10 to 1...yes they are!!! I have started paying cash for my gas at other stations that do not bear the name Exxon Mobil on it. My husband, here in Baytown, Texas has been employed by Exxon for over 25 years and it is a disgrace for him and I to have to buy Shell Gas and give our service to other stations!!! Anyone in America that does not offer receipts, especially after purchasing near and well over $50
of product or merchandise, is up to NO GOOD!!! I believe that thousands of dollars are being stolen, from consumers due to the underhanded way that they deny easy and correct transactions! I will never do business with Exxon Mobil corporation until this is put an end to! Thieves act in this same manner. Please tell on them...I'm telling on them to you. Please help the unsuspecting consumers. Thank you! Susan Johnson. 05/2016. and every time in the previous 6 months in Texas (my home state)

human resources

ExxonMobil Contacts & Informations Posted: 2013-12-25 by Angela Ashworth Unethical Business Practice...

speed pass

I have been using an Exxon credit card and an Exxon Speed pass for about 18 years. About two or three weeks ago, when I tried to use my speed pass I was prompted to also input my zip code at the pup. This had never happened before. Called Exxon speed pass customer service last week, account was review, account is up to date no problems with the account. Was told by the customer service person that I spoke with that the issue with having to input a zip code had been taken care of and if it happened again to call back. Called back on 2/2/16 because of the same problem, different customer service agent, different story. Something about Exxon upgrading security at pumps. I mentioned that I was with a co worker who used his speed pass and he was not prompted to use his zip code. Oh, by the way, only diff., he is W/M!!! Anyone else having this problem? Defeats the whole point of "speed pass."!!!

oil change

I took my car into the Mobil1 station on September 19, 2015 for an oil change. It took only a few minutes for them to supposedly replace the oil filter and oil and check tire presure. I thought it seemed too quick. I thought about asking to see the oil but was in a hurry. When I got home I opened the hood and checked the oil and it was very dark and low. I took the car back and complained. The attendant told me that I wasn't getting my oil changed enough and that was why it was dark. What baloney… I change it every 5, 000 k. They said it was fine and refused to add more oil or change the oil and filter again. Needless to say, I won't be returning there.

rude cashier unprofessional behavior

On Friday October 16, 2015 at 11:18 pm CST I stopped in to use restroom but was told that the restroom wa...

stop gas during fueling while meter was running

Today i went to exxon gas station on the corner of alief clodine rd and eldridge pkwy and asked for cash card fuel which was written $1. 79 / gallon. Person asked me for the number on which my car is on so i told him the number and asked me to give $20 cash card. He told me that he open that number from station. When i was fueling the pump went off for 5 - 6 times but the meter was running and showing that i got 11 point something gallons. But my car indicated how much i can travel miles / gallon. . . 3days before i got $10 gas from sams club for $1. 85 / gallon and meter was showing 175 miles for 6 gallons. And those exxon cheaters gave me 11 gallons as meter was showing but traveling miles were showing 211. So i have to complaint about that station which they didn't even gave me the receipt of my $20. Just go someone and check how they r cheating with people by switching off the gas from inside gas station.

employee smoking just few feet away from pumps

9-9-2014: Again, I went to Mobil Gas Station today to fill up and what do I see? The manager outside smoking a cigarette AGAIN. She is smoking just feet away from the pumps. She is not the only one, either. There are at least 2 other employees that smoke right outside the door, too, just feet away from the pumps.
I have mentioned it to her and so have others. When I asked her isn't she afraid of starting a fire or the place blowing up due to her smoking...as a hot ash can land in gasoline on the ground...she said to me, "Well, it hasn't happened yet." I can see that as YOU ARE STILL HERE.
I believe this is one employee that needs to be fired.
I have saved the picture on my cell phone as I can zoom in on the picture if needed to be shown to anyone...maybe an attorney?

employee smoking just few feet away from pumps

• Jd
    jd66512000 Dec 20, 2011

they are doing work NON UNION!!! i spend about 125$ a week there at least if the work continues i will NOT step foot in the store again!!! and when the picket goes up there will be ALOT of lost $$$$$$$ for mobil if this matter is not taken care of!!!

• Mk
    MkStItCh Sep 10, 2014

You keep saying she was a few feet from the pump BUT the picture shows her much further away. I would call a few feet maybe 4-5 feet away. I don't think standing in front of the building almost 12-14 feet away as being a few feet from the pumps.

• Sh
    shadowsmom42 Sep 10, 2014

To MkStitCh:
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So you condone smoking at a gas station? It clearly states NO SMOKING. What's wrong with you?? BTW, a 'few feet' is anything over 2 feet, which, BTW...is a couple...just in case you're not getting it.

• Sh
    shadowsmom42 Sep 10, 2014

Last time I was there, she and her employee WERE just 5 feet away from the pump, if you want to get into 'exacts'. They were standing on the other side of the building.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Sep 11, 2014

NO, I DO NOT CONDONE SMOKING AT A GAS STATION OR ANYPLACE ELSE.
    It usually states "NO SMOKING" at the pumps... I can not tell you how often I see ash trays in front of gas station buildings.
    BTW...As far as YOUR definition of a few "a 'few feet' is anything over 2 feet"... That means if I am 5000 feet away then it is still a few...just in case you don't get it.
    Now mind your own business and leave the cancer causing people alone.

gas

Went here this morning to get gas in a can for the cars we sale. Pumped gas and nothing came out at all wa...

[Resolved] unethical business practices

Dear Mr. Tillerson,

I received a letter from Mrs. Burket in the Houston Human Resource Department responding to the letter that I sent you regarding:

1.  The  consequences when your employees fail to disclose parental obligations when requesting expatriate assignments.

2.  Human Resource’s failure to properly screen for potential conflicts.

The response from your office did not address the core issue of the complaint.  Justifying the oversight as “benefits” were sufficient enough to justify this oversight and to “contact an attorney".

Parents are subject to criminal laws against abandonment, abuse, and neglect of children.  Your response was not only supporting these unethical business practices your employees choose to practice but ignores the fact that Children have rights in this country.

If Corporations, such as ExxonMobil choose to assist in supporting and covering up these unethical business practices then they should be held accountable as well.

In the event an employee chooses to accept a job overseas there are court policies and procedures that are in place to assist your employees in properly pursuing other opportunities without causing harm and displacement to the children left behind.

Mr. Michael Ashworth, a ExxonMobil employee failed to mention that he was appointed Joint Managing Conservator with a Extended Visitation Schedule of his 2 young daughters, just a few months prior to moving overseas.  No childcare was offered to provide care for these children -during the time Mr. Ashworth agreed to - Your employee has not Petitioned the Court to request Temporary Modifications to the current Court Order.  Failing to provide proper notification, failing to provide changes in the address, failing to follow through on visitation and completely ignoring all rights and responsibilities that are clearly outlined in his Divorce Decree questions the moral integrity of your employee.   Paying child support does not justify the emotional turmoil, confusion, displacement, discord, and unwarranted emotional pain that these oversights have caused 2 young girls.

Using Corporations such as ExxonMobil to evade parental obligations and to seek monetary gain at the costly expense of causing much unwarranted emotional pain and suffering to children,  is contrary to the Code of Conduct that ExxonMobil claims to follow.

Children have a Rights in the USA, one including Protection:  Children have the right to protection from abuse and neglect.

I am seeking legal representation and with the advice of legal counsel intend to file a lawsuit against your company for a Violation of Children's Rights along with other potentially unlawful acts, for the complete chaos, turmoil, emotional trauma and stress your costly oversight has caused my children.

Sincerely,
Angela Ashworth Amari

cc:  Board of Directors/ExxonMobil
       Cavanaugh Le/Vice President
       Mrs. Burket, HR Houston
       Texas Childrens Rights Coalition

RESOLVED

This has been resolved... Please remove the ExxonMobil - Unethical Business Practices from this website. Thank you for all of your assistance.

attendant

I attended the service station Mobil on Tapleys Hill Road west beach today 106/13 at about 9.00 a.m.
The attendant was a disgrace! I wanted to buy a globe for my brake light found the pack on the shelf the last one. I noticed the pack had been taped up with sticky tape and one of the two globes were broken! I took it to the attendant and he asked why I had put sticky tape on the item?? I explained i didn't and that this was the only one left and I still wanted to buy a globe if possible. He replied ok and went to grab the scissors to open the pack as there was still a good globe which could be sold. He then snapped 'no I can't we have to get a credit for it as a whole pack.' I said you said it was ok and now u can't it is not a whole pack as one is broken and someone had already opened the pack and sticky taped it up with a broken one.He said 'no' I said he was wrong and did not know how to treat a customer properly. Feel free to view video footage as you have lost me as a local customer.