Having problems with Exxon?

Exxon Customer Service Contacts

5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas
United States - 75039-2298
Mailing Address
PO Box 4654, Houston, TX 77210

Downstream Operations, Exploration and Producing Operations, ExxonMobil Chemical
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway, Spring, TX 77389-1425

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Exxon Customer Service. Initial Exxon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Exxon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Exxon. Discuss the issues you have had with Exxon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

U

Exxonmobil — overcharged my account

I purchased $30.01 of gasoline and I checked my account history for my debit card and I was charged $74.00...

Blanchester

Mobil Gas Stationssex discrimination - bad service

To whom it may concern: I was very disappointed yesterday 2/16/11 around 2:25 pm in the gas station that is located off the 405 in 15948 Roxford St - Sylmar, CA when i was getting off the fwy i saw i "NOW HIRING" sign when i went in to ask for a application there was a male checker and i ask him but another supervisor that was next to him answer and said

"It's a night shift position and I do not hire women" i said thankyou anyways and walk out the door feeling bad.

• Ub
      Ubengale Aug 18, 2016

This is my experience today on Aug 11, 2009 at the Mobile station 11512/8311 at 1242 Jacaranda Blvd, Venice Florida 34292. While filling up gas at this station, I noticed that they do not have a latch at the dispensing gun, which will shut off the gas automatically when the tank is full. So I was holding up a trigger all the time hoping that the system will not allow flow of the gasoline, when the tank gets full. That did not occured. My tank was overflowed, the gasoline spilled on my car and my clothes. When I complained about this incident to the owner he became very angry and rude and told me " get lost". He did not even stepped outside to look at the pump and make corrections as required by the safety standards. Moreover, one of his cashiers told me that in the future I will not be allow to use this station for buying gas. This sounds Two things should be considered. First- is the safety, while dealing with gasoline, the guns should be equipped with latches and have automatic shut off function, when a tank is full. Second -is the attitude of the owner and his staff towards the customers.

I would like you to check this gas station and make proper considerations.

• Jh
      JHoover79 Jun 28, 2011

Good luck forming a legal case over just that. Will never happen. And not to mention, are you really that disappointed. You really wanted to work @ a highway gas station at night. You even said you just happened to see the sign. it isn't like you were all excited about the job and were going in for an interview.

• Jd
      jddogguy Jun 17, 2011

Aaaawe, that is horrible. And yes, sad. But I am sure it wasn't against women. It is a dangerous job and he was probably thinking of your safety. - Sorry

Exxonmobilscam

I recieved an e-mail in my personal e-mail account from EXXON MOBIL MALAYSIA (House Committee on Foreign Payment) and PRIZE DELIVERY in the Subject box with the name KUALA LUMPUR. This e-mail stated I was a "Selected Winner" of $500, 000.00 USD and that my e-mail address had been selected from 325, 000.00 Internet Websites and Thousands from Corporate Bodies. This person, Mr. Shaffie Bin Hassan (Exxon Claims Officer), states in the body of the e-mail that in order for me to collect this $500.000.00 USD, I must Western Union $175.00 USD, supposedly to cover the Insurance on the check and also "to prevent and protect winners to avoid misappropriations of funds." DO NOT open this e-mail nor respond to it!!! I have contacted the ligitamit EXXON OIL COMPANY and they are in NO WAY affiliated with this scam. DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY!!!

E

Exxonmobil — email scam

FYI...I received this email scam stating it is from Exxon-Mobile stating I have won some money. I don't...

M

Mobil Gas Station — prejudiced against our elderly disabled veterans

i went to get my wife's truck inspected today Wednesday June 1St 2011, 9-AM. at Mobil Service station...

B

Exxonmobil — false advertising

This is hands down the worst, most poorly operated gas station and customer service in a gas station/car wash...

Exxonmobilsteals cash when car wash fails

So my sister and I go to the Exxon station located at 5420 North MacArthur Lane in Irving, Texas because it has a car wash. My brand new truck is dirty and we are in a rush to get it clean before going to pick up a family member at D/FW Airport. It is 11:30pm on a Friday night and I go inside and put down $24 cash on the counter (the clerk, name of Dawn, would not take my $100 bill saying she could not make change of any kind) and so I get $18 worth of gas and get a code for a $6 car wash. Drive to the car wash, put in the code, green light comes on indicating to move forward to inside the wash bay, green light turns off and there we sit...nothing is happening...a red sign then lights up saying "Car Wash Not Ready" and there we sit some more...nothing, and it becomes obvious that the car wash has malfunctioned. So, I pull my truck back to the Exxon Station "office" and tell Dawn to please give me another code because the car wash did not work, even inviting her to look at my dry & dirty truck as proof. and what does Dawn say, "I am not authorized to refund your money or give you another code for the car wash !" Dawn tells me that the following Monday her Manager, named Fran, will have to talk to me. Can you believe this BS! Exxon, a company booking billions of dollars in profits, basically steals my cash right out of my pocket for a car wash that malfunctioned, and then one of their employees tells me she will do nothing to correct the problem. Moral to this story, pay for an Exxon car wash at risk of being completely ripped off!

P

Exxon — false advertisement/hidden cost

Dealer: 4762951-CVB--I stopped for gas at this station, the sign on the street showed reg. to be $3.29 per...

Exxon/Mobilpromo drawing

Email Read: "ATTENTION:Winner,
        Be informed that the first EXXON PROMO DRAWS of the EXXON/ESSO MOBIL PROMO HELD IN MALAYSIA.
        Your email address attached to PIN NUMBER:EX201, has won a prize of $1, 000, 000 U.S Dollars.(One Million).
        To claim do Contact your Lottery Agent via email:
        =======================================
        CLAIMS AGENT: MR NATHAN RAJA.
        EMAIL : [protected]@gmail.com
        ======================================
        Once again, Congratulations!!!
        Yours Sincere,
        Rex W. Tillerson
        Exxon Mobil Corporation Chairman and Chief Executive Officer" I did't think oil co. were in the buiness of awarding promotional Drawings!

Mobilemployee

your employee Todd Turner was extremely rude and took personal matters into the place of business and is constantly harassing my friend and my friends family sending messages to to from the work place i went into today on the date of December fourth 2010 he would not stop harassing me about am i going to pay rent i have a rental agreement with someone else that he knows i would not respond to him i proceeded to try to pay for my beverage he would not ring up my order so i then left over the amount of money for that drink and walked towards the door he then said that i am not allowed into the store from now on so my friends mother who was driving went in to grab a creamer for the coffee that her daughter had just purchased hesaid that she was not allowed that the was a dollar each she asked him in front of the manager why i wasn't allowed into the store anymore he said ok she can come back she still asked what the reason was for me to not be permitted into the store oh because of different reasons was his response it is very nonprofessional to send messages threw my friends family that is visiting from out of town and making comments to me when i am a paying costumer

S

Mobil/Exxon station — poorly run car wash and makeshift deli counter

The Car wash: Very shady operation, they have a credit card processing station outside where you pull your...

Exxonmobilno turnover on bakery items

My husband and I were meeting some friends and picked up a bag of powdered donuts from to take for everyone to have. On our way I went ahead and opened them up to find spore-like mold covering all the donuts as well as what looked like little gnats, dead and alive, flying around inside.

I checked the date and sure enough, it should've been pulled from shelves months ago. I would've turned around and showed them what I was sold but we were already late. I understand these things happen but theres no reason for a small convenience store to not turn over their products better than that.

Exxonmobilfreud

This location is using Speed Pass for Pay at the Pump users and IS CHARGING $19.00 ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR A CAR WASH. The receipt shows NO CAR WASH WAS PURCHASED, HOWEVER YOU GET $1.00 DISCOUNT BUT STILL GET YOUR CARD CHARGED FOR $19.00 ON TOP OF YOUR FUEL PURCHASE. WATCH YOUR RECEIPTS CLOSELY, THE ATTENDANT HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING. I HAPPENED TO LOOK AT MY RECEIPT ON TUESDAY 10-19 AFTER GETTING FUEL ON FRIDAY 10-15. NO RESPONSE FROM CORPORATE HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND THE PUMPS ARE STILL CHARGING THE EXTRA $19.00 BEWARE!!!

O

Exxonmobil — gas hose unattached/fire hazard

I went to the the Exxon Mobil gas station at 1960 Mt. Prospect Des Plaines, IL 60018 this morning(9/15/2010...

Exxonmobilscam!

Exxon Mobil Promo UK

Dear Winner,

Your email address has won the Exxon Mobil online promotion. You are
                awarded the sum of us$500, 000.00 united state dollars. These are the
                information’s you need to provide for your claim

1. Full Name:
                2. Age:
                3. Sex:
                4. Occupation:
                5. Contact Number:
                6. Contact Address:

Contact the payout department with those information’s above:

Name: Dave Marcus.
                Email: [protected]@live.com

Exxon Mobil

Exxonmobil — fake job

sir, I have recieved a job offer from Exxon Mobil Oil Company Malaysia i think this is fake isnt...

E

Mobil Gas Stations — we had the worst customer services ever at a mobil gas station

We had the worst customer services ever at a Mobil Gas station (location: in Arcadia, California. Between...

Mobil Gas Stationsbad sanitation and customer service

I got gas from the Mobile on Cheney Highway, Titusville, FL - when I finished with the gas I went inside to use the facilities. The womens restroom was filthy and one of the two stalls had feces on the seat. The other stall had urine all over the sear and toilet paper all over the floor. While I was in the restroom two men entered and even after I informed them that it was a womens restroom one man remained and used the stall with the door open. I left and informed the cashier who was chatting on the phone. She did not acknowledge me at any time. I immediately left, went to the Shell station across the highway and am sorry that I paid money for gas at a place that has such poor business practices.

• IronGrudge89 Sep 24, 2010

Thank you dracta :) Sadly, the original poster will probably never read this.

• Dr
                      dracta Sep 20, 2010

i totally agree with irongrudge89!! wrong, wrong!! this is not the way to treat your fellow man! its a sad day when in this or any country a working person gets treated like that! irongrudge89 you are my new hero for telling it like it is!

• IronGrudge89 Jul 29, 2010

That's a dick move... on your part. These people have to deal with ### all day long, and for you to "throw" money at them is arrogant and typical. It was foolish on your behalf not to ask the attendant if they would take the change before pumping your gas. It's a gas station, not a bank. Don't pawn your change off on them just because you're too lazy to initially visit the bank and exchange your rolled quarters for dollars (why didn't you just do that in the first place?) I bet you're the same kind of person that takes $100 dollar bills and uses them to pay for $5 of gas. Gas stations generally have a floor safe... this "floor safe" is 'locked'... the 'manager' is the person who has the 'key'... the only way to get 'cash' into the "floor safe" without the key, is via a 'thin slot'... so if they have "rolled change" take a guess on how that's going to get through that slot. Oh, and fyi, telling them that you're "not coming back" doesn't affect anything. They still get paid the same. You're an arrogant and ignorant fool who has done nothing but prove that you have never had to work in customer service. You probably won't even read this, but I'm sure others will.

• Ra
                      Ramires26 May 10, 2010

I went to the Mobil Station in Beaufort, MO and pumped $35.oo in gas. When I went to pay for it I had 3 packes of quarters rolled and 5.00 unwrapped and they told me that they could not take rolled change. I told them that was no problem that i could count it out she then told me she couldn't take it she had already been to the bank. I asked her if she was refusing to take that for payment and she said yes she could not take that change. I had to leave, go down to the bank and exchange the change for bills, I then took it back to the station throwed it at her and told her to shove it and I would not stop there again. I hope this gets around and they lose business this is ridiculas.

S

Mobil oil company — job scam

Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50098...

Exxoninconvenience

My 5'10" girlfriend, age 45, went to buy ONE can of beer...clerk demanded ID, which she didn't have on her (I was driving and I'm 60)...SO, I go into store to buy the ONE can of beer and clerk says she CAN'T sell it to me because I'm just buying it for my girlfriend. Next day I call Manager of store (James) and he says it's COMPANY POLICY and refuses to give any info on clerk or territory manager, but gives the "800 customer blow-off number" for me to get the number for the territory manager (because it's against policy for him to give the number to me),

I call the number, and Cindy, ID# 7665 informs me that she cannot give me any number of management to call, but that she can "file" a complaint (like it would matter to them anyway). She also informed me that the clerk was FOLLOWING COMPANY POLICY!!!

Apparently no matter how old you are, EXXON POLICY assumes that their clerks are ###s who can't act appropriately or reasonably for someone who OBVIOUSLY is OVER 21 and demands they annoy grown adults for an ID. This is plain STUPIDITY!

• Ke
                        Kenya W. Dec 27, 2010

DOUBLE CHARGED FOR GAS..MANAGER TOLD ME OVER THE PHONE TO BRING RECEIPT FOR MONEY BACK, AND LEFT/HID BEFORE I GOT THERE, (CLERK /MANAGER: DEB location: 3998 Tx-6 S, College Station, TX 7784)
                        I went to put gas and after i got charged for it and got my receipt, the manager asked me to come back and swipe my card again, because the cashier put it "on the wrong side" i asked 3 times if it would not be charged twice on my credit card, and she said it was canceled already. WELL I DID GET CHARGED TWICE, called the manager talked to her, she said " " if you bring your receipt i will give you your money back", AND I MADE THE MISTAKE OF LETTING HER KNOW I STILL HAD BOTH RECEIPTS cause by the time i got there two girls at the register told me, "she left because she knew you were coming, and sorry we can't give any money back, told me and my husband in a very rude manner to get out of her store or else she would called the police" treating us like the criminals, and finally after a long and frustrating 15 min, she broke her "store policy" and gave me my money back.