Having problems with Exxon?

5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas
United States - 75039-2298
Mailing Address
PO Box 4654, Houston, TX 77210

Downstream Operations, Exploration and Producing Operations, ExxonMobil Chemical
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway, Spring, TX 77389-1425

Complaints & Reviews

no turnover on bakery items

My husband and I were meeting some friends and picked up a bag of powdered donuts from to take for everyone to have. On our way I went ahead and opened them up to find spore-like mold covering all the donuts as well as what looked like little gnats, dead and alive, flying around inside.

I checked the date and sure enough, it should've been pulled from shelves months ago. I would've turned around and showed them what I was sold but we were already late. I understand these things happen but theres no reason for a small convenience store to not turn over their products better than that.

freud

This location is using Speed Pass for Pay at the Pump users and IS CHARGING $19.00 ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR A CAR WASH. The receipt shows NO CAR WASH WAS PURCHASED, HOWEVER YOU GET $1.00 DISCOUNT BUT STILL GET YOUR CARD CHARGED FOR $19.00 ON TOP OF YOUR FUEL PURCHASE. WATCH YOUR RECEIPTS CLOSELY, THE ATTENDANT HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING. I HAPPENED TO LOOK AT MY RECEIPT ON TUESDAY 10-19 AFTER GETTING FUEL ON FRIDAY 10-15. NO RESPONSE FROM CORPORATE HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND THE PUMPS ARE STILL CHARGING THE EXTRA $19.00 BEWARE!!!

gas hose unattached/fire hazard

I went to the the Exxon Mobil gas station at 1960 Mt. Prospect Des Plaines, IL 60018 this morning(9/15/2010...

scam!

Exxon Mobil Promo UK

Dear Winner,

Your email address has won the Exxon Mobil online promotion. You are
awarded the sum of us$500, 000.00 united state dollars. These are the
information’s you need to provide for your claim

1. Full Name:
2. Age:
3. Sex:
4. Occupation:
5. Contact Number:
6. Contact Address:

Contact the payout department with those information’s above:

Name: Dave Marcus.
Email: [protected]@live.com

Exxon Mobil

fake job

sir,
I have recieved a job offer from Exxon Mobil Oil Company Malaysia i think this is fake isnt it?
regard
Syed Mohammad Rehan Ali

we had the worst customer services ever at a mobil gas station

We had the worst customer services ever at a Mobil Gas station (location: in Arcadia, California. Between...

bad sanitation and customer service

I got gas from the Mobile on Cheney Highway, Titusville, FL - when I finished with the gas I went inside to use the facilities. The womens restroom was filthy and one of the two stalls had feces on the seat. The other stall had urine all over the sear and toilet paper all over the floor. While I was in the restroom two men entered and even after I informed them that it was a womens restroom one man remained and used the stall with the door open. I left and informed the cashier who was chatting on the phone. She did not acknowledge me at any time. I immediately left, went to the Shell station across the highway and am sorry that I paid money for gas at a place that has such poor business practices.

• Ra
    Ramires26 May 10, 2010

I went to the Mobil Station in Beaufort, MO and pumped $35.oo in gas. When I went to pay for it I had 3 packes of quarters rolled and 5.00 unwrapped and they told me that they could not take rolled change. I told them that was no problem that i could count it out she then told me she couldn't take it she had already been to the bank. I asked her if she was refusing to take that for payment and she said yes she could not take that change. I had to leave, go down to the bank and exchange the change for bills, I then took it back to the station throwed it at her and told her to shove it and I would not stop there again. I hope this gets around and they lose business this is ridiculas.

• IronGrudge89 Jul 29, 2010

That's a dick move... on your part. These people have to deal with ### all day long, and for you to "throw" money at them is arrogant and typical. It was foolish on your behalf not to ask the attendant if they would take the change before pumping your gas. It's a gas station, not a bank. Don't pawn your change off on them just because you're too lazy to initially visit the bank and exchange your rolled quarters for dollars (why didn't you just do that in the first place?) I bet you're the same kind of person that takes $100 dollar bills and uses them to pay for $5 of gas. Gas stations generally have a floor safe... this "floor safe" is 'locked'... the 'manager' is the person who has the 'key'... the only way to get 'cash' into the "floor safe" without the key, is via a 'thin slot'... so if they have "rolled change" take a guess on how that's going to get through that slot. Oh, and fyi, telling them that you're "not coming back" doesn't affect anything. They still get paid the same. You're an arrogant and ignorant fool who has done nothing but prove that you have never had to work in customer service. You probably won't even read this, but I'm sure others will.

• Dr
    dracta Sep 20, 2010

i totally agree with irongrudge89!! wrong, wrong!! this is not the way to treat your fellow man! its a sad day when in this or any country a working person gets treated like that! irongrudge89 you are my new hero for telling it like it is!

• IronGrudge89 Sep 24, 2010

Thank you dracta :) Sadly, the original poster will probably never read this.

job scam

Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50098...

inconvenience

My 5'10" girlfriend, age 45, went to buy ONE can of beer...clerk demanded ID, which she didn't have on her (I was driving and I'm 60)...SO, I go into store to buy the ONE can of beer and clerk says she CAN'T sell it to me because I'm just buying it for my girlfriend. Next day I call Manager of store (James) and he says it's COMPANY POLICY and refuses to give any info on clerk or territory manager, but gives the "800 customer blow-off number" for me to get the number for the territory manager (because it's against policy for him to give the number to me),

I call the number, and Cindy, ID# 7665 informs me that she cannot give me any number of management to call, but that she can "file" a complaint (like it would matter to them anyway). She also informed me that the clerk was FOLLOWING COMPANY POLICY!!!

Apparently no matter how old you are, EXXON POLICY assumes that their clerks are ###s who can't act appropriately or reasonably for someone who OBVIOUSLY is OVER 21 and demands they annoy grown adults for an ID. This is plain STUPIDITY!

• Ke
    Kenya W. Dec 27, 2010

DOUBLE CHARGED FOR GAS..MANAGER TOLD ME OVER THE PHONE TO BRING RECEIPT FOR MONEY BACK, AND LEFT/HID BEFORE I GOT THERE, (CLERK /MANAGER: DEB location: 3998 Tx-6 S, College Station, TX 7784)
    I went to put gas and after i got charged for it and got my receipt, the manager asked me to come back and swipe my card again, because the cashier put it "on the wrong side" i asked 3 times if it would not be charged twice on my credit card, and she said it was canceled already. WELL I DID GET CHARGED TWICE, called the manager talked to her, she said " " if you bring your receipt i will give you your money back", AND I MADE THE MISTAKE OF LETTING HER KNOW I STILL HAD BOTH RECEIPTS cause by the time i got there two girls at the register told me, "she left because she knew you were coming, and sorry we can't give any money back, told me and my husband in a very rude manner to get out of her store or else she would called the police" treating us like the criminals, and finally after a long and frustrating 15 min, she broke her "store policy" and gave me my money back.

don't believe this lottery scam

The EXXON MOBILE MALAYSIA® WINNING PROGRAMS held on April 7th, 2010, Your Personal e-mail address was attached to Winning Number Ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 2268/02, Which consequently Won you $500, 000.00 Dollars in the Second Lottery category, to claim your Winning Prize, you are to contact the claims department by email for Processing and remittance of your Prize money to you.

Claims Requirements:

Claims Requirements:
1.Full Name...2.Address:...
3.Sex...4.Age:...
5.Occupation:...6.Phone:...
7.Country:...8. Batch No:...
9. Ref No ...10 .Winning No:...

MR.Gum Ahmad.
E-mail: mr.gum.[protected]@live.com

• Mo
    Moin-Moin Mar 05, 2011

I’ve just received this 419 scam from “Exxon Mobil Malaysia”; the 2nd in 2 weeks. Fortunately for me, I automatically went to snopes.com but couldn’t find related topic. Then I went to the Exxon Mobil website & found the warning that this was indeed a scam. It pays to do research especially when someone is giving you money on some “lottery” that you never even entered into or money you did not earn. WORLD BEWARE!

cancellation of credit card

After FORTY years of an unblemished record - Paid in Full, on time, every time - Exxon Mobile cancelled my...

job scam

JOB SCAM ------------------------ Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil...

rudeness

On the day on January 17th, 2010 in the late afternoon to evening, my fiancé and I were driving when we got a flat tire. After visiting every air pump in the area available and reading "out of order" on each we, an Aarp man recommended we go to Exxon since it was the only place open. When we arrived, it was started to mist outsideand the garage doors were open and vacant so we slowly pulled inside. As we were coming to a stop, a large, young white guy opened cmw charging into the garage yelling "Hey!!!" Startled, my fiancé and I thought maybe we are supposed to wait outside so we reversed the car and waited. The young guy was back inside by this point and a. Even larger white man stood outside. He yelled that we were blocking his gas pumpand needed to move from where he stood. He looked around up and there were four pumps open for easy access and one one customer pumping gas and staring. I decided to ignore that as I stepped out of the car to explain while we were he in a calm manner. After asking for his help, he told me that "we don't fix tires in the rain" and that we would have to come back another day in the rudiest way possible. I thought the garage was open for that reason. I paused before saying "We won't" and walked back to the car. The man said a smart remark in return. Inside I could see that there was a third person, a white woman who looked embarrassed. I pulled up to the window and wrote down what happened, date, time, and address. Years ago I used to go there all the time when different people worked there. I don't know what happened over the years and I had never experienced anything like that before. Seemed liked racism to me.

awful experience

I have been a regular customer at this service station, Grand Central Parkway in Forest Hills and have never been treated so poorly. I called yesterday to bring in my1995 Mercedes for inspection and received an appointment for 9:30 this morning. When I brough it in, Mike, the manager told me it would take 1hour to 1 1/2 hours, I then called at 12 and was told at 3 PM and then called at 3 and was told at 4 and I wend to the service station, the rude manager is a liar and his word means nothing. I find this a total disrespect and I think something should be done to correc this problem. The man is a sleeze.

mtn acc debited

My MTN ACC was debited with R87.70 by Mobil 365 without my permission ! I contacted MTN, they gave me a telephone nr, [protected] which I tried to phone. The nr has a answering message which says, THE SERVICE PROVIDER YOU PHONED IS NOT AVAILABLE TRY LATER !! I've tried the whole day woth not luck ! Please help me get these charges back, I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SERVICES !<br />
<br />
Sylvia Nel<br />
<br />
[protected]

unprofessional service

I wish to file a complaint against the Mobil Station located at 22381 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, CA. The employee there named "NILA" was very rude to me when I visited the store on Sat. Oct. 31 at 8 P.M. Firstly, I tried to get gas, some shopping and some lottery tickets. The man working behind the counter told me he didn't want to take my $100 bill, then when I gave him smaller change, he refused to take the money for both lottery tickets and gas. He made me wait until NILA took care of me. Then she said to me, it's clearly on the door we don't take more than $50 (which it does NOT. ALL IT SAYS IS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MORE THAN $50 in the drawer at a time) She told me it was clearly stated on the glass to which I replied, how many people actually read the signs in front of the store to which she rudely stated, "maybe if you'd pay more attention, you would have seen the sign. I wish to complain about this store about her rudeness. I am a regular customer of this station as I live near the station and I don't have to be treated like this. I refuse to do any business with people who are rude to me therefore I will not be doing any more business with them.

• Mo
    Morons are like flies Nov 03, 2009

YOU may have the stupidest commment ever recorded on this website! Your nothing more than a troller. You have been BUSTED. BEWARE! This guy trolls all of the complaints on this site and trolls everyone down to his sewer intellectual level. You deserve to be boxed up and sent to Iran and used for target practice. You stupid ###, when you walk into a gas station, they should EXPECT to have more than $100 change, especially before midnight. How many people I know who go to a gas station and dump 50-75 dollars in gas? What the hell are people suppose to pay for their gas with.? Food Stamps? And I NEVER said I was going to spend less than she had change. I had to get gas, lottery tickets and food. You do know how to add, right? It comes out to more than $50, and who made you the manager of the station. What does having a job have to do with going into a gas station and having to worry about what kind of bills you give to the clerk and if you had enough common sense to know what a debit card is, the you would KNOW they charge a fee and a lot of stations won't let you buy lottery tickets on them you fool! YOU should get a real job instead of putting everyone down on this website because you don't have a life! You don't have ANY job, because you spend too much time on this website putting everyone down, your nothing more than a low life cockroach crawling around looking to put anyone down due to your low self esteem. You must be one ugly mf. Get a life and stop trolling everyone on this site. I have reported you to the operator of this website so they can exterminate you for the ### you are!

racially motivated rudeness

I am normally not the type of person to write or call to a company. However I am completely perplexed at the...

incorrect gas pump

Sunday Sept 27, 2009 I went to replenish my tank. The pump went very fast to 6.153 gallons at $2.429/gal I WAS VERY SURPRISED! On Friday 9/25/09 I drove from 169 Lake Susan Lake, W.P.B. FL 33411 : 117 Miles. I started with a FULL TANK ON GAS from Okeechobee and Jog (I topped the gas of tank there before entering the FL Turnpike ) When I arrived to 230 Atlantic Ave, Melbourne, the car went in the garage until Sunday when I went to Immaculate Conception Catholic Church 3780 A1A Melbourne Beach (The gas station is next to Publix and Publix is next to the church) The car went back into the garage until I departed Sunday
9/27/09...I was concern if something was wrong with my car a Honda Civic that normally does 31-32 miles/gal on highway.
Monday 9/28/09 I went to the same gas station : Hess on Okeechobee and Jog...the odometer read 117.4 miles I filled up and it took 3.64 gals...There is nothing wrong with my car...Please check that gas station I would not like to have other people over paying.

I do not know how to send pictures through the e-mail but would be glad to mail both receipts via USPO...let me know.
Many thanks for your attention. Lidia Vazquez

• Li
    Lidia Vazquez Sep 29, 2009

Please do not post my address ... otherwise it is ok to post my complaint. DO NOT POST MY ADDRESS. Thank you

• St
    Steve Dalby Dec 31, 2013

Oh Dear God... Didn't anyone ever tell you about your Permanent Record?

e-mail award lucky winner of month

Just thought you would like to add this to your list of scams to show other
people how some folks are falsely representing your company & not get excited when they see the $$$ amounts. This is one of those 2 good 2 be true. If I do win, you can send me the money.

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"EXXON MOBIL OIL AND GAS" <[protected]@btinternet.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsEXXON MOBIL AND GAS COMPANY LTD
Official Head Quaters
PLOT 1 - 16 EXXON-MOBIL, WUSE ZONE 2,
Abuja. Nigeria.

THE EXXON-MOBIL/COLEGAS COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION.

You have been selected in the on-going EXXON-MOBIL e-mail award programme
held this Month. We the promo board are pleased to inform you that, you
alongside four(4) other lucky winners have been approved for a payment of
500, 000.00 USD. (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash.

Your verification number is: (EM-389-6373, FGN/P-073-78).

Contact the claims officer below, for directives and guidelines to claim your

PHONE:
FAX:
MOBILE:
SEX (M/F):
Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...Amanda GoreANSWERSArbys emails sentAVON FORWARDSAVON - KARENA STIPPAVON LEADERSHIPAVON ORDERSAvon problemsAVON RETURNSAVONAVON-KIM MC MEEKINAVON-VICKIEBradley PriceChad TurnerClassmatesClinical trialsCLSCOME UP FILE KEEPERSConfirmationsConsultant DepotCover LettersDAILY GREENDANA BAKERDawn SmithDEB JDiana PrivettDIRECTVDon GardnerDr. Janet Starr HullEAT HEALTHLYFORWARD THESEFYI QUESTIONAIRESGAMESHERB COMPANIONIN BOX DOLLARSIT WORKSJana McCourreyJim WilsonJoan PattonJobs applied forJOURNAL NOTESKarena StippKAY CRAIGKeepersKeishawn BerryKNOWLEDGE STOPKOENIG WELLNESSLearn 2 TypeLee ForzleyLEE FUNNIESMark HearnMark-family mattersMedcoMICROSOFTMonaVieNatural Habitat Adve...New CustomersNew RepsOffice TipsPOGOPRINT THESEPRODUCT REACTIONSProspectsPswdsREDBOOKREMOVE ME LISTResumesReunion 1968RuthanneSean Caine FunniesSELFSent Waiting to Dele...SHUNNA BICKHAMSusan HeywardThe Daily GreenTradePubTwitter followersTWO x TACKU S SEARCHWorld Winner
Flag this messageFINAL CASH AWARD RECIPIENT FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUSTWednesday, August 26, 2009 9:00 AM
Official Head Quaters
PLOT 1 - 16 EXXON-MOBIL, WUSE ZONE 2,
Abuja. Nigeria.

THE EXXON-MOBIL/COLEGAS COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION.

You have been selected in the on-going EXXON-MOBIL e-mail award programme
held this Month. We the promo board are pleased to inform you that, you
alongside four(4) other lucky winners have been approved for a payment of
500, 000.00 USD. (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash.

Your verification number is: (EM-389-6373, FGN/P-073-78).

Contact the claims officer below, for directives and guidelines to claim your

Online Cordinator
Exxon-Mobil Oil Company.

IMPORTANT: 18 years and below are not allowed to particapate in this rewards
programme.

Co-Sponsored by ColeGas Liquified Natural Gas.

• Aw
    awareconsumer Aug 26, 2009

Oh Dear - there are so many red flags here I don't know where to begin. First of all, the company they are trying to impersonate is named "Exxon Mobil Corporation, " not Exxon Mobil and Gas. Another tipoff is the very poor spelling and grammar. The real Exxon would never send out any material that is so crudely written as it would reflect poorly on them. Having said all that, it's been known for a long time not to respond to any "deals" originating in Nigeria. They are known for scams. Do not respond to "too good to be true e-mails." Google "Nigerian scams."

• Cr
    crazyknarf Sep 05, 2009

Their are a few things wrong here. EXXON is a company called ESSO I believe. And two their company is in the UNITED STATES. And three the E-mail address on the reply does not have exxon at the end of the @ sign.

So all these Red flags means one big thing. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.

DELETE E-MAIL LIKE THIS ALWAYS!!!

• Wr
    writetothepoint1960 Sep 14, 2009

This is a scam. I made a note in my blog and refered everyone to this complaint board. I also delete this kind of scam.

Thanks everyone, writetothepoint1960.

• Ir
    ironwork550 Oct 01, 2009

I just recieved this same e-mail and right away I new it was a scam.PLEASE nobody believe this scam .Dont send them any money.P.S. If it sounds too good too be true it IS!!!

anncenita Sep 21, 2010

do you have an agency in dubai hiring petrol station manager

• Je
    jennifer deoliveira. Oct 18, 2010

Wow, I got the same exact email! I found it in my junk folder but sometimes when its not junk, it goes in there anyway and when I went to check it, I was like wow REALLY? but now that I see this, I know that its fake. Thanks for warning me!

overcharge

On 8/19/09 I stopped at this station to fill my tank (35 gallons). I was at Pump # 1 which would not clear so...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices