Extreme Acaiberry All Natural Cleansing Solution / debiting account without recieving products and refusing to refund money

1 Mattoon, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free trial of the product and never recieved the product, but my account has been debited several times for the full purchase price of the product. When i called the phone number [protected]) to request my account be credited they told me they are a no refund company. Now especially since i never recieved the products i feel i have every right to a refund. If i'd received the trial offer i could've cancelled in the 14 days but i never recieved and was waiting for my trial bottle. They've taken $89.31 two times from my account. If anyone is reading this DO NOT order from these people or try their product it is a scam and a ripoff. Shannon

Sh

Comments

• Re
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I am changing my credit card number thanks to this company. My free trial arrived and now they are charging my credit card with $89.31 with no product. I cancelled after the free trial anyway...it didn't work! I can't even get an answer when I call the number (1-866-343-7937). I won't fall for any more free trial offers!!

• Li
      12th of Feb, 2009

I recieved my free trial and didn't feel like it did anything. I called 877-317-0189 which is the number that showed up on my bank statement when the shipping and handling charge came through. I also recieved a free trial of the 30 Day Slim and had to cancel it also. That number was 877-350-8480. The connection was terrible and I had to speak very slowly. Be sure to write down the cancellation number for each and if they continue to charge your accounts file a fraud report at your bank and change all debit, check cards and credit cards.

26th of Feb, 2009

My credit card was billed for Ip-dailywebvitamins 877-343-7937 at the rate of $92.58. Two bottles of these were received by mail but I never heard of them until they were delivered. Eating fecal matter whether it is foscialized or not will cause loose bowels. Does this product have ADA approval in the United States?