Expediant Vanlines / the worst moving company online

United States, New York, New York Review updated:
Expediant Vanlines
New York
These people are only curtious when taking your money as an initial deposit, after that they are horrific. They refuse to return my calls when I tried to get my furniture delivered. They promised a delivery date and did not deliver till almost 4 weeks later. They are rude and have no sense of what customer service means. In addition, they destroyed my furniture and property, not only were my glassware broken, clothes and furniture were water soaked with mildew and severe water damage. They refuse to honor their claims for repayment of damged property, and they hide from the Better Business Bureau. I would not reccommend them to my worse enemy. Save yourself some headache and money and get a real moving company that won't treat your property like garbage!

N  11th of Aug, 2008 by

Expediant Vanlines - Do not use Expediant Vanlines
Expediant Vanlines
New Jersey

When I book the vanlines, I had the impression that the total cost would be $630.00 including everything. The representative (Edwin) never mentioned about the new cost to me before booking. If I were told I would not have booked this vanlines. I don't think this is a good business practice when the customer is not aware of the total cost during the booking. In addition, Edwin was talking to me acrimoniously about the issue when I called immediately after seeing my email from Expediant. I was shocked. Finally, he hung up on me. I have not experienced any such behavior in my life from a vendor.

Expedia Logo Expedia