Expedia

Posted: Dec 11, 2017 by

poor customer service, not getting what I paid for

Ireland
expedia.ie
Incident 02/12/2017 - 14/12/2017, Itinerary number:#[protected].
I booked and paid for 3 seats, but haven't been able to make use of the 3rd (extra seat) since leaving, The flight to my destination the airline kindly upgraded me but said they would not be able to do it for my wife or on the return flight so i had to travel separately from my wife and i'm now stuck trying to sort this out from a strange country. When i call Expedia customer service i keep getting told that the airline needs to sort it or i get asked for proof of payment, i didn't book the seats with the airline i did it through Expedia and Expedia should have the proof of payment on their system! Then i get told i will be called back and I get called at 03:00AM? I have to keep calling back during office hours and the cycle starts all over again! I cannot travel without the extra seat so a refund will not help either give me my extra seat or upgrade both me and my wife! You guys have no clue what customer service is about! Everywhere i go to complain i get blocked, even on their Facebook page!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Ireland Complaint category Travel Agencies

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree